KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » x-assault.

x-assault.
Started by: kohl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kohl
into the void

has anybody played chapter 6?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 03:03 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

can't get past chp.3 its hard to get dark phoenix but i finally got her and to my surprise i had beast fighting her and he got sucked into the dc universe and captain marvel comes out the dc universe and fights dark phoenix. but i am pissed cuz the game frooze for the thousandth time.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 04:26 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

chapter 6 blink

nice seeing you around kohl

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 07:49 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

can someone answer my question please

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 02:13 PM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

What did you ask?

Why your game froze for the 1,000th time? erm If so, have no idea but I read kohl saying something about chapter 3 is not finished so maybe there's your answer

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 05:47 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

it only freezes when captain marvel is trying to leave or stay

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 04:24 PM
emmaandroguefan

Hey guys, I heard about this X assault thingy, but I can't seem to find any videos of it on You Tube. Also where do U guys find this game? Peace.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 07:58 PM
emmaandroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send emmaandroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by emmaandroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the.glytch

A new version of X-Assault came out recently. The fan community about it has pretty much died in the half-a-decade its been gone though.

mediafire.com/download.php?ynzyt4cnkom

This is the latest version. Its got lots of bug fixes, options for saving, an option to re-recruit the survivors from the last chapter, some other new "advanced options" for cerebro and a brand new secret character. Haven't found the new character myself yet though.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:54 PM
the.glytch is currently offline Click here to Send the.glytch a Private Message Find more posts by the.glytch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

ninja thx! I'll check it asap

by Scythe

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 12:08 AM
kohl
into the void

still playing...stuck at chapter 5.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 12:50 AM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

totally forgot about it...

downloading shifty

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 06:27 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

what is it?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 06:44 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

yeah wat sort of game is this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 06:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

a game, don't be shy and try it wink

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 06:48 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Paola
a game, don't be shy and try it wink

i will give it a try sometime soon

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 06:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

wanna give me a summary

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 06:54 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

OK...it's a game where you can select 8 mutants and make a team of 5 who'll fight well known villians in specific locations, the better your character knows the place of the fight, the better they'll fight, you can select random mutants or make specific teams, some villians will automatically kill your character and viceversa, once in battlefield you can get Jean Grey turning into Phoenix and eventually Dark Phoenix, Capt America taking the leadership of your team once your leader got killed and lots of fun stuff... made sense?

don't expect to 'see' the fight, you just get to see the character's static image but it's fun as hell... I spent whole day at it

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:43 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Paola
OK...it's a game where you can select 8 mutants and make a team of 5 who'll fight well known villians in specific locations, the better your character knows the place of the fight, the better they'll fight, you can select random mutants or make specific teams, some villians will automatically kill your character and viceversa, once in battlefield you can get Jean Grey turning into Phoenix and eventually Dark Phoenix, Capt America taking the leadership of your team once your leader got killed and lots of fun stuff... made sense?

don't expect to 'see' the fight, you just get to see the character's static image but it's fun as hell... I spent whole day at it

sounds really cool.. who all is in the game?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 06:24 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

sounds interesting

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 07:11 AM
kohl
into the void

here is a link to the game. a new version will be released soon; i believe chapter vii will be ready by then.
http://www.savefile.com/files/2147705

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 04:46 PM