KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » x-assault.

x-assault.
Started by: kohl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VengeanceGOD

ugh. But I hate X-force/X-Statix!

Although that one fight where Zeitgheist defeated Toad without a shot was hilarious.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 06:37 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

hehe. also, try anarchist vs. omega red. it's classic.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:56 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Vivisector killed Apocalypse eek! laughing
great game kohl.... thanx thumb up

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:33 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Apocalypse is so underpowered it's laughable. Shadowcat killed him in my game.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 04:15 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

yeah, he's far too weak. anyone with good fighting stats is good against him. personally i like using archangel. :]

good to know you enjoy the game. i hope they release a new version soon.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:54 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Me too. I want to play as Juggernaught!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 07:07 PM
Paola
Ronin

Is Blink on this game?

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 07:12 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

she helps out in the aoa mini game. and she appears when an x-man is sent to braddock manor and encounters a strange forcefield.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 07:40 PM
Paola
Ronin

how do I get there? confused

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 07:50 PM
kohl
into the void

aoa? you need to have both bishop and prof x in your team, and send the prof to the location with 'temporal energy'

and about the forcefield, sometimes when braddock manor comes up as a location, it won't have a villain there but a forcefield. when the game is upgraded, the exiles game will be added (i think).

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 07:57 PM
Paola
Ronin

okie... thanx kohl.... I'll do it right now big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 08:56 PM
Paola
Ronin

couldn't..... got Gambit, Jeannie, Sunspot, Phoenix & Chamber

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 09:03 PM
kohl
into the void

i'm sure you'll get them soon. the auto recruit thing is random enough for that.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 09:33 PM
VengeanceGOD

Well...Apocalypse CAN beat someone! He beats Jamie Madrox automatically, much to my desmay.

Don't you hate those games where you accidentally paired everyone up with exactly the wrong person? So they either die automatically or just get killed in the fight?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 09:47 PM
Paola
Ronin

yes

Apocalypse kills Cyclops too right?..... and my Chamber has defeated Toad with only one hit big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 10:00 PM
kohl
into the void

vengeancegod: apocalypse also autokills wolverine and cyclops. which is understandable.

paola: did that happen at the massachussets academy?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 10:15 PM
Paola
Ronin

kohl: I don't remember confused but I guess so big grin

also the most terrible thing happened to me last night sad Jean Grey turned into Phoenix and she destroyed almost every1...... but while fighting Onslaught she turned into the Dark Phoenix (please log in to view the image) ....... and she killed ALL my remaining team (Rogue) sad

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 05:01 PM
VengeanceGOD

haha. I keep taking the mostly useless Jean in hopes that she'll go Pheonix on me.

But then there's the better option of just taking Rachel instead.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 09:14 PM
Paola
Ronin

I believe it only happens when you pick her as the leader Vengeance, but I'm not sure....

I've picked Rachel and she always gets killed sad

Also got Bishop & Prof X and nothing happened...... only Legion apppeared and killed my Archangel, my Havok and whe he was about to kill Bishop....... my damn computer froze.. hehe big grin mad

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:21 AM
VengeanceGOD

haha. When you get Bishop and Prof X, one of the terrorist locations is listed as having a lot of temporal energy. You have to send Xavier there, and then Legion will auto-kill him and you'll go into the AOA.

And really? Rachel's one of my most successful characters!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:25 AM