KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » x-assault.

x-assault.
Started by: kohl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Paola
Ronin

and what happens in the AOA??

yeah really.... she was a great dissapointment sad but guys like Vivisector, Anarchist and Zeilgeist really impressed me.....

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:10 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

aoa: you get to fight with the astonishing x-men.

and x-statix is not as bad as most people think. i especially like the orphan's event with sinister.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:10 AM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

I dunno...I hate the comic so I resist using them.

Speaking of the X-statix boys, I thought Doop was supposed to be one of the most powerful mutants in existance! Why does he suck so much in the game? Does he have some secret skill I don't know of?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:52 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

he autokills some villains... i think juggernaut and sabretooth. not sure what else he can do.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 02:26 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek! I had Colossus & Wolverine and they did the fastball special!!!! Happy Dance

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:34 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

heh. that rocks.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:41 PM
Northstar's bf

I like this game!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 08:33 PM
Northstar's bf is currently offline Click here to Send Northstar's bf a Private Message Find more posts by Northstar's bf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

good to know.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 09:29 PM
Northstar's bf

Kick ass

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:29 PM
Northstar's bf is currently offline Click here to Send Northstar's bf a Private Message Find more posts by Northstar's bf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

i still think some stats are not quite right. but it's still lots of fun.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:33 PM
Paola
Ronin

I had Emma Frost, Gambit, Rogue, Banshee & Iceman and in the fight between Gambit Vs. Sabretooth, Sabretooth killed Gambit sad and guess what happened???????????!!!!!! CAPTAIN AMERICA appeared!!!! blink he took over the leadership of my team blink

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:45 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

yeah i was prof. x and he died and captian america appeard

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:11 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I've also heard Spiderman appears....... how do you get him?

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:28 AM
kohl
into the void

you need to have a redhead and her love interest on your team. and then send that redhead to a place where spidey might hang out (new york or harvard). he won't always show up though. i've tried it with scott and jean and edie and orphan. very amusing dialogues.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 03:24 PM
Paola
Ronin

thanks kohl big grin I'll try with both couples.. big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:20 PM
kohl
into the void

you're welcome.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:13 AM
kohl
into the void

thought i'd point out how surprised by dazzler i was. i put her up against mastermind and she finished him off very easily. no hits at all.

any other findings?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:13 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

Well I had Dazzler and I sent her to The Hellfire Acadmey. Vampire showed up and since vampires hate light the Dazz finished him.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:16 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

excellent. i have yet to try her against dracula but will keep that in mind.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:18 AM
Paola
Ronin

dracula?.... I didn't know he appeared blink
I MUST play everyday.... the WHOLE day.... big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:57 AM