KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » x-assault.

x-assault.
Started by: kohl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kohl
into the void

he does. nightcrawler is good against him. storm, of course, is not.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 07:40 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I CAN'T BEAT DRACULA!!! ....

also Mystique kills Dazzler automatically 'cause Irene didn't like disco confused........laughing stupid Dazzler!! laughing

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:31 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

I wanna download it too! but 'page not found'... sad

youpiiii...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 06:23 PM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I've checked no
is not working .... WHY???!!!! OH WHY?!!?!?!

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 06:42 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

the project is apparently halted so i guess they did not renew the domain. dez, find me online (info is in my profile) and i will send it to you.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 09:29 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eristole
Me in a text box

kohl i <3 you!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 10:05 PM
eristole is currently offline Click here to Send eristole a Private Message Find more posts by eristole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

woot.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 10:15 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 12:06 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

good call.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 01:35 AM
Dez Wagner
maniac

thank you kohl and eleveninches!!!! happy

youpiiii...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 08:57 AM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I like it when jean dies and becomes pheonix with improved stats and returns to 100% strength.

I though psylocke would be good against shadow king, but he defeated her straight away.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 06:00 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eristole
Me in a text box

i've noticed that you can unlock certain chars. anyone manage to unlock blink yet?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 10:10 PM
eristole is currently offline Click here to Send eristole a Private Message Find more posts by eristole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

unlock?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 11:14 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

i've never yet managed to get magneto, wolverine or juggernaught.

If you let JEan gray dies, she returns at full health with improved stats as pheonix

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 12:15 AM
Paola
Ronin

I've got Wolvie and Bamf!!! Happy Dance

oh yeah and Franklin!!!!! Happy Dance

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 05:56 AM
kohl
into the void

magneto and juggernaut show up as villains frequently.. you'll end up facing them soon.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 05:20 PM
eristole
Me in a text box

if you save up your cerebro points, you can buy the ones that are blocked out.(eventually they dont get blocked out.) i had 10 saved up
and a character named.. "Force Blink" was able to be gotten.
unfortunately i had to go to fuggin my gf's house and when i got back someone had closed it down and i lost it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOOOOOOOOOD i hate that! i was so close to getting what i think is blink!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 07:09 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I've never saved points so far, so i've not unlocked anyone yet

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 07:24 PM
kohl
into the void

eristole: actually the 'force blink' one is an event, which means she will show up at braddock manor. there is no way of playing with the exiles yet.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 07:59 PM
Flavio

ive just downloaded!!! will play now...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 08:16 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote