KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » x-assault.

x-assault.
Started by: kohl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kohl
into the void

good for you! hope you enjoy it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 08:24 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

thx to you big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 08:34 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

you're welcome.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 08:46 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eristole
Me in a text box

hmm darn, guess i'm gonna hafta save upa nd see what happens

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 09:56 PM
eristole is currently offline Click here to Send eristole a Private Message Find more posts by eristole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

you can get it as a random event too.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 10:31 PM
Flavio

great game, but Gambit sucks...i let Phoenix die to see her come back but she didn't!!! i got furious, because of her i lost all the other battles...and Dracula is really hard to defeat...
y'know i always take bad teams (coz i dunno the answers so i have to random the fighters)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 11:10 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Pheonix doesn't come back from the dead, but jean gray does to become pheonix (on the game, anyway)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 11:45 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

oh now i understand...i'll try to play with her (i must pray that the random mode choose her, coz i don know anything of the comics)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 12:58 AM
eristole
Me in a text box

for those of you who are having troubles with this game or are just plain bored of not being able to pick who you want. i'm currently in the process of decompiling it and editing it so you start with 200 cerebro points. which will allow you to pick any chars you want. it's a friggin HUGE file list and my computers been working at it for about, oh say 5 hours now. i'll put it on my website and post it as soon as i get it done k guys?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 02:49 AM
eristole is currently offline Click here to Send eristole a Private Message Find more posts by eristole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

thank's

what is your website?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 03:20 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

will have 2 play this game aagain soon

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
just did my 1500th post

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 03:27 AM
eristole
Me in a text box

it's just a little file server i'm leeching off of atm that they dont know of wink so i dont use it alot to aware the fools to my presence by a huge bandwidth.. i'll link it when i'm done, having a few problems decompiling a few frames. but worse comes to worse i'll just have to extract em singly.. which would take forever but heck.. you guys are worth it =P

plus i love the game and hate having to spend 50 hours playing it just to get the chars i want hehe..

if you guys want me to put chars in it, after i get it all decompiled and restructured i could put them in or update the pictures you guys hate..
just leave suggestions on here and i'll see what i can do.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 04:42 AM
Paola
Ronin

OMG!! eristole you can do that!?!?! eek!

you're great, you know?? I can't even work properly on "Word" embarrasment laughing.....

til eristole is done.... I know you guys have noticed when you pick certain characters like the movie ones or the new x-men ones your team is called "Movie" or "New X-Men" and so on..... my question is..... is there an AoA team?... if so.... which characters should I pick???

by Scythe

Last edited by Paola on Mar 14th, 2004 at 05:10 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:07 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eristole
Me in a text box

hmm i havent seen any AOA characters in here.. so there probably isnt a way yet.. i can add em later on.

but looking through this game is whacked out.. they took negative pictures of themselves(the creators) and they made characters out of them and hid them.. so... hmm.. there is Vincent from FF7 in there too.
a couple different things.. there are also the fuggin robot guys from that cartoon a long time ago.. (megatron and stuff) the changing robots..
there in here.. the hulks in here.. jeez.. this thing is taking forever and a day to decompile.. sheeeesh. you'd think a 3 gig would do this faster.

pao i'm already gonna put blink in it in my offtime.. if you find any cool pics or anything you want here lemme know and i'll see what i can do.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:10 AM
eristole
Me in a text box

oh, and i'm not promising this yet, but it looks like i can edit it and put in random super powers for people.. say.. like if morph was in here.. i could randomly make him a whale and just have him crush people. or if blink were in here i could drop some random thing in that would have her teleport people into pits of lava or something for fun smile hehe.. there are so many things i can do.. i'll let you know what it's capable of as soon as i get it decompiled and get to look at all the source code and can change it and test a few things.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:12 AM
Paola
Ronin

eristole>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:33 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

eristole, the game takes you to aoa when two particular people (ie. the prof and bishop) are on the team.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:41 PM
eristole
Me in a text box

yeah but you cant play the characters is what she's asking.
once you beat it i mean.

this code is amazingly big and amazlingly intense. it's gonna
take me awhile to break it all down. but from what i see there
are lots of little things.

like if you want to play it in a window hit the " - " key on your keyboard
and to take it back to fullscreen use the "=" key right next to it..

there are lots of little backdoors programmed in too. i'm tracking em
down now but good god. i fell asleep last night at the keyboard looking
through the code.

Last edited by eristole on Mar 14th, 2004 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:35 PM
kohl
into the void

perhaps you should volunteer to help the developing team.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 08:45 PM
eristole
Me in a text box

didnt they cancel it and give up?
if so all i could do would be get in trouble for browsing through their stuff.
not to mention the problems of copyright infringment if they didnt get permission from marvel and stuff.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 08:10 PM