KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » x-assault.

x-assault.
Started by: kohl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kohl
into the void

it's on hold, not cancelled. and naturally, they got permission from marvel.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 05:13 AM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I got AoA Happy Dance

and Spidey!!!! happy

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:52 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I have still to get both of themsadsadsad

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:54 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

it's easy!!! Happy Dance

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:59 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

heh. playing with spidey is fun.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:05 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I had to change him for Jeannie...... kohl...... what's the greatest score you have had????

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:10 PM
kohl
into the void

about 117 i believe.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:30 PM
Paola
Ronin

sad my highest is 101.something

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:32 PM
eristole
Me in a text box

according to the code if you get above 115 you get some kind of super bonus. above 150 and you unlock something, still tracking down what.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:11 PM
eristole is currently offline Click here to Send eristole a Private Message Find more posts by eristole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eristole
Me in a text box

also, the game records what you do on certain events, and to unlock a few special things at the end you have to do the right things on these events. one of them is not dying to anyone in aoa, when morph appears as apocalypse you cant attack him and have to hear him out. there are a bunch of stupid things like this that you have to do but when you do you get something special wink

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:13 PM
eristole is currently offline Click here to Send eristole a Private Message Find more posts by eristole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I'll try not attacking Morph...... he's so funny when you hit him laughing

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:45 PM
kohl
into the void

paola, have you seen psylocke's little event with wolverine (when he's fighting sabretooth)?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 10:01 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

what is it?

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 10:26 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

she mindlinks them, and wolverine has a better chance of beating victor.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 10:41 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I like it when Psylocke goes up against shadow king, and gets killed straight away .hahaha

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 11:25 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

same deal with polaris.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 11:35 PM
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by kohl
paola, have you seen psylocke's little event with wolverine (when he's fighting sabretooth)?

Happy Dance YES!!!! my poor Psylocke is always afraid of that big useless ball of hair (Sabrefool).. stick out tongue

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 05:18 AM
kohl
into the void

yeah. poor psylocke. ♥

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 05:19 AM
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
I like it when Psylocke goes up against shadow king, and gets killed straight away .hahaha

Chamber auto-kills the Shadow King.... roll eyes (sarcastic) ...... and Storm raises her energy from 7 to 9 when he fights him yes

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 05:21 AM
Flavio

A child named Franklin appeared in a battle, could any1 tell me who is that guy with f**kin big energy? (the name of the team turns to X 1/2 hehe) and how can i find Spidey???
i got Aoa! eek! and saw Blink...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 05:41 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote