KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Live Suicide to Take Place at Rock Concert

Live Suicide to Take Place at Rock Concert
Started by: BadKitty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BadKitty
cockeyed

Live Suicide to Take Place at Rock Concert

..okay you guys this is nuts and I had to share it 'cause it really freaked me out,omg read this...

Live Suicide to Take Place at Rock Concert . . .
Industrial rock band, Hell On Earth will feature a “live suicide” at their State Theatre performance in St. Petersburg, FL on Saturday, October 4th..

A Euthanasia Society member will carry out the suicide to raise awareness for dying with dignity. The Euthanasia member, who suffers from a terminal illness, is using the event as a platform to help make back-street suicides a thing of the past.
Though his identity is being withheld until the day of the event, he did have this to say, “I thank the lord that Hell On Earth is giving me this opportunity to end my suffering. I just want to say as my last will and testament that this is my god given choice to end my life. I’d prefer to have a physician-assisted suicide but until the laws are changed, those who are in pain like me will either have to continue to suffer or do it themselves.”

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:14 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

blink

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:16 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

do note that that smilie is trademarked by Kes, storm!

(oh, and you can change your title now too smile)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

..so I cant tell if this stiry is for real...but the scary thing is it will happen tonight if its true

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:21 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Wow, that is today...

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:23 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

..pretty lumped up,huh?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:23 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats some crazy shit. by the way, i am pickles.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:29 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I knew that 'cause I am pickles too smile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:31 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like being plokoon. i love being plokoon.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:35 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

then you should be plokoon more often,speaking of pickles I am gonna get so pickled tonight whoo whoo! I hope to have a new story to put in the funny storys of your day thread,which has become the bkk live journal all I can say may night will be brought to you by the letter 'x'

wink big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:40 PM
diegocala
Replicant

I actually don't have a major problem with that kind of suicide, the pain and suffering caused by a terminal illness is horrible...I have seen it. I had a very good friend die of Breast Cancer just last year. But I will say that is is good for the term person only, the rest of us will grieve just as much, if not more...

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:00 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

wow i think it will work

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:12 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

BTW, was that through a random e-mail?

if so, it's not true. I also can't believe you'd take it seriously either...

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:20 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

why sounds right to me

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:23 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

Those E-mail's are designed to scare people who don't know any better.
People like you.. and everyone else who thinks it's real.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:25 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

it didnt scare me i thought it was a good idea

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:26 PM
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

"ST. P E T E R S B U R G , Fla., Oct. 2— A Circuit Court judge slapped an injunction today on a shock rock band banning it from holding an onstage suicide that its leader vows will occur during a Webcast performance this weekend."

I found this on it... it was ment to be for people online, but form what I see... it's not gonna happen.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:28 PM
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

from* oopsies..

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:28 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

well i still it would be a good idea

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:29 PM
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

how would it be a good idea?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:32 PM