KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Movies i rented

Movies i rented
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

yo DeNiro, seen all four Wishmasters? or how about, The Fog or The Thing, Stephen Kings, Sometimes they come back series there are 3, or Storm Of The Century, or The Omen movies, or Rosemary's Baby, or The Warlock series, or The Prowler, or The Howling, or what about the Highlander movies, know they are not horror movies but they are just great, hope that helped

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:41 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Best Buy is a good place to buy dvds......although I don't have one near me sad

Hastings is also another good place to find less popular horror movies..............so is FYE but they charge too much money. If all else fails Amazon.com has just about any movie you can think of.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 03:22 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

check out cduniverse.com they are cheap and have alot of movies

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 03:41 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

www.dvdplanet.com has every dvd ever made, decent prices as well.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 05:04 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

www.dvdplanet.com has every dvd in existance, decent prices as well.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 05:04 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i havent seen all of the wishmaster but i think from now till my month runs out i am going to go to the horror section at blockbuster and rent everymovie they got and make it a point to go out and find all the movies i cant find there that u guys listed i just saw army of darkness that movie was histericall and i luved it good movie i dont think i could watch it more then twice thoigh but evil dead 2 i surely could

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 05:29 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

go 4 it man then when ppl talk smack about a movie u like u can yell at them with the facts

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 10:26 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

hell yes i always thought i was so smart with movies i know a shit laod bout movie i have seen over 3000 movies i bet even more then ic ame on thsi site and i was like holy shit these people see everymovie out there lol

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 12:22 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool here

vs

Attachment: vs.jpg
This has been downloaded 19 time(s).

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:16 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

cool ur good at that shit make a pinhed one with sumthing he rules i luv pinhead

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:23 AM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

alright

alright here i kno it looks stupid but here u go

Attachment: ultimatebattle.jpg
This has been downloaded 19 time(s).

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:36 AM
DeNiro

naw i like that that looks cool and i luv ash if pinhead and ash fought i wouldnt know who i would root for that does look cool but leather face looks dumb that isnt the rignal leatherface pic cause he looks alot differnt

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:00 AM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

better?

better?

Attachment: ultimatebattle.jpg
This has been downloaded 18 time(s).

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:06 AM
DeNiro

there ya go that looks more like leatherface and that is a col pic u got there wondr how all those killers would act when they were on each others side that would be a funny movie i bet

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:57 AM