KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » what movie did everyone go out and buy instanlty

what movie did everyone go out and buy instanlty
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

what movie did everyone go out and buy instanlty

when they got a dvd player i bought the mtrix it was like the movie u just had to buy when u got a dvd player what did u guys get

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 03:13 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I bought Monsters Inc a week before it came out, i risked my job to get that movie early, i wanted it so badly.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:25 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Me and my m8 rented out Dawn of the Dead (cut version) and i luved it so much the next day i went out and brought it.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 11:03 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I bought Army of Darkness on dvd at the very same time I bought my dvd player.............I was in the mood to watch Army of Darkness anyway so I figured I'd go ahead and pick it up on dvd instead of buying something else and going home and putting my AOD VHS in my VCR...........

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:17 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I bought all the halloweens from a friend of mine, well acturly I didint buy them, I gave him a laptop from 1993 or 94, hehe, well it was hes desision, the first I bought was, Predator 1 and 2smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:49 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i own monsters inc also that is a very funny movie i just watched army of darkness it was very good i liked it alot very funny

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 05:15 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

i bought matrix reloaded 5 months before it came nout (even though its not out for another week).....

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 05:28 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i ahte u i cant wait for that movie to come out i will be at blockbuster the moment they open to go and buy it i luv reloaded it was so cool but how did u get it five months faster and i relaly dont hate u i am just envious stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 05:43 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

REd Dragon.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 07:59 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

as soon as they came out, i bought...

back to the future trilogy set
lord of the rings-fellowship (extended version)
harry potter (1 & 2)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 12:44 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I don't rush out and buy any movie as soon as it comes out. I think paying $20 for a little cd is a bit much, especially since I am always broke. The one movie I am thinking of buying is The Matrix Reloaded but I may just wait and but it in the trilogy set after Revolutions comes out on DVD as well

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 06:52 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

i also bought house of 1000 corpses and irreversible the second they came out, along with simpsons season 3, one hour photo, last house on the left, return of the living dead, two towers, royal tenenbaums, south park season 2, mr show season 2, day of the dead special edition..... and i will buy finding nemo the day it comes out, early if i can.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:05 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I moved my roomies computer downs stairs and now it all works faster for some reason and now I won't get booted off by that prick as much as I used to and also we have hbo and skinomax. We're stoked.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:20 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

lol, what does that have to do with dvd's you bought asap?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:22 AM
DeNiro

its Th he could do what he wanst but ne ways BF why did u buy one hour photo i mean that moive was good the first time but then the second time u know what happens and it is not as supensful and creepy

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:23 PM
BackFire

i never thought it was suspensful or creepy, i thought it was really sad.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:15 PM
julibug

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
I don't rush out and buy any movie as soon as it comes out. I think paying $20 for a little cd is a bit much, especially since I am always broke. The one movie I am thinking of buying is The Matrix Reloaded but I may just wait and but it in the trilogy set after Revolutions comes out on DVD as well

i am waiting for the trilogy as well. probably should have done the same with LOTR, but i wanted to see the extended versions!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:48 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Some other films i remember waiting in anticipation for were:
* The Mummy
* Army of Darkness: Evil Dead 3
* Red Dwarf Series 1 & 2 still eagerly waiting for seasons 3 - 7

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:46 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I could wait to by the x-men movie,then I burned 2 at risk of you know what..couldnt help my self

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:46 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lotr's Fotr and TT. S-M, S-Ws, ELF, HPSOTS and COS, but not FOTB or LB and LB2. Oh, wait. LB2 is not out yet.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:53 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote