KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP anyone?

Vampire RP anyone?
Started by: ElmStreetChick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (524): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 10:28 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

~stop with it already!!!~

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 10:30 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~Hehehehehehehehehe~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 10:32 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

I'll join. I'll set up a vampire, but I want toknow if you can be an Archangel or something for a second character.

Name: Sky (duh)
She has blond hair, (unatural for a vampire) with red eyes. They have a ring of fire around the pupil of each eye. She is not too pale and if it wasn'y for the fact that she had pointed ears and fangs, she wouldn't looked like a vampire. She wears black with a cape. The outfit is like Pyslocke only black.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 11:52 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 12:01 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

I am such an idiot, I accidently logged off and I forgot my password. I have this name because my new password isn't working. What a mess! Anyways, I may be replying to this thread under this name for awhile until I can figure out how to get my old one back.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 12:48 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

Samething happened to me. I had to use my friends username.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:18 AM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

((I changed my character's hair color from black to dark blonde. I found a great pic that reminds me of her, if anyone wants it, let me know in a PM))

The sun had just set two hours ago and casted the town in a cloak of black. The moon was full and the silver light flowed down illuminating the world beneath.
Jezebel stood at her window and looked down upon the city. She wore a short black dress without straps. It cut just above her breasts with her cleavage reveale. A tattoo of black rose was embedded slightly above her right breast. Her skin was pale and smooth like marble. Her dark golden hair was pulled back from her face and put up. She wore slender shiny leather boots that trailed almost up to her knees, but the dress itself barely cut bellow her ass. Her eyes glowed intensley in the glorious night. Crimson lipstick would soon be replaced with the fresh texture of blood. The little town filled with clubs and bars didn't even know what was walking on its streets. It was a buffet of victims, and the dinner bell had just been rung.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:31 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She left the old building thought to be abandoned. She wore a long black vynil overcoat that went down to her heels. She didn't need the warmth, but if she was seen walking around in 40 degree weather without a coat she wouldn't have exactly fit in. Her eyes were hidden from others with a pair of sunglasses as she scanned the crowd of teenagers and young adults with an undying hunger. Her stride was slow yet confident. She walked into a club that looked a little more than promising named 'The Eclipse' As soon as she entered she felt she was not the only immortal there. She removed her sunglasses and placed them in her pocket.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:48 AM
silversaber
Evening Star

(I'll change her hair to a purple like Pyslocke)

Sky smiled in the growing shadows. She fabgs bared she stepped intothe street. She gave a pained expression of consontration and her fangs shrunk and her ears looked normal. She was dressed as Pyslocke from the X-man only her clothes were black. Thin golden hops peirced her ears all the way to the tips. She had black gloves covering her hands, and a chocker on her neck. She smiled for a second and then went running and crying down the street. She found a decent looking man with a gotee.
"P-please," she cried into his arms, "-p-p-please, d-don't tell them w-w-here I am. They'll k-k-kill me."
"Who?" he asked looking startled and quite intrested in helping someone as fine as Sky.
"Please, hid-de meeeeee." she wailed.
"Come wth me." he said eager to take her home, not knowing this is where she'd drain him of blood.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:51 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

((the victim approach, very nice lol))

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:55 AM
silversaber
Evening Star

((thanks big grin ))

Sky walked home with him. He seemed so worried and yet eager.
He walked to a small apt. and ulled out a key.]
"I'm single by the way," he added for the second time.
"Really?" said Sky pretending to be surprised, "So am I."
He had a dingy sort of house. He sat her down on a couch and sat realy close.
"Who was after you?" he asked.
"A few vampires." she whimpered.
"Urgh, horrible things." he growled.
"Yeah," she sniffed "and they did this really creepy thing," her cying stopped and she seemed downright menacing, "something like... this!"
She bared her fangs and inserted them into the man's neck, sucking soundlessly. Her venom killed him before he got a full idea of what happened.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 02:05 AM
fungrl515

~nevermind. i can't do it. i'll just read this and put my character in at the end.~

Last edited by fungrl515 on Oct 6th, 2003 at 02:32 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 02:06 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

((no crossovers, but u can have a character based on her, but please do not bring the plot into the story))

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 02:08 AM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

On the other side of the city, Charles and several of his lackeys were chasing a vampire through the city´s sub-way system, following his trail, his smell, running among alot of indifferent people only preoccupied by their empty life
"we must be extra careful" as they continue their persecution, armed with crosses,crossbows, sword, axes and shields.
"this´s gonna be a long night my friends" .
then, they corner him as they chears
-"finally this it´s your time freak"
-"you stupid ignorant humans, do you really think you could caught me?", as he speak several other vampires came out of nowhere and the slaughtering begins

Ashes

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 02:29 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

several of Charle´s men fall fighting, but they didnt died without killing a couple of vampires
-"you monster!"
-"hahahahaha! , you really didnt expect this to happen?"
-hummm... i´m always prepear to die any second of my life"
then Charles reached for a crossbow and pierce his chest
"there you have freak" with a joyful look in his eyes he walked away as his men pick up the dead boddies from theis commrades
"ok , tonight we spit, but we´ll gather tomorrow at the same place, same time" as they walked Charles had an sad look upon his face
"another miserable night goes by" ...

Ashes

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 02:31 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

((just some advice Blind Enemy, re-read ur posts before you Submit Reply to check for mistakes))
Jezebel scanned the crowd as her eyes glowed gently. Music blared and people were dancing all over the floor in the center of the club. Colored lights flashed everwhere. There were people who looked out of place so she didn't worry about not blending in. She walked through the crowd, her hips swaying back and forth to the music. She felt a hand brush against her back and she turned to the bar to see a smiling young man. He had platnum hair and green eyes. He was dressed in all black.
"Can I buy you a drink, beautiful?"
She nodded. "That sounds tempting." She grinned.
He gestured to the empty seat next to him and she sat down crossing her right leg over her left as her dress rode up higher on her thighs. He noticed and grinned. He placed his hand on her thigh and she leaned to whisper in his ear. "Let's make that drink to go." She grinned without bearing her fangs. He nodded and lead her out into the ally after she grabbed her jacket.
In the dark shadows of an ally he held her in his arms as he kissed her, caressing his tongue against hers. His hand wander underneath the back of her dress. He began to rub the bottom of her back.
She pulled away from the kiss. "Lower."
He moved his hand lower. She moved her kisses to his neck. As his hands wandered underneath her dress she sighed lightly, and then sunk her teeth into his neck. His grip tightened around her body as she drank swiftly. Slowly his grip loosened until he released her. She held him until he was almost gone. She then slipped him out of her grip, letting him slump into the ally. She pulled her coat on and walked out into the main street.
The wind sifted through her hair as she walked into the night, her face becoming a little less pale as the new blood worked through her body.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 02:49 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She walked through the streets, admiring the young couples that walked by, embracing their vulnerability. Her eyes fall upon them from behind her sunglasses. They were so young, so fresh, and so unaware.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:03 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Edele ran through the crowd, earning evil looks from the people surrounding her. She looked around, her long hair whipping in the wind, spotting the Hunter gang behind her. She set off once more, leaping the steps three at a time to door of the building. She dashed through the corridors, slamming into the lift, waving sarcastically to the Hunters who just arrived in time to see the doors close. She lit a cigarette, earning a derogative look of discuss from the portly businesswoman next to her.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:31 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

~Can I join? If I can i'll do it as soon as i've found a cool vampire sounding name~

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:39 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote