KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP anyone?

Vampire RP anyone?
Started by: ElmStreetChick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (524): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silversaber
Evening Star

After Sky had had her fill, she walked to the bar. Many drunk men slapped her in the ass, but she didn't seem to notice. She shook her long sheet of purple hair out of her face and kept walking. She sat at the end of the bar and ordered a Coke. She stared at the television as if she didn't notice the men ask her to go to a hotel for a while. Eventually, she got annoyed with their requests and slashed across the face. She had nails tht were in good shape and she often put poisonus nail polish on them, to make the pain greater when she scratched someone. She stood up and walked out,leaving red footprints. The man was lying on the floor, and his blood was spilling on the floor.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:33 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

As Sky stormed down the main street, scowlingat the ground, she saw another vampire ina tight black ders, eyeing couples. Sky put her hair in a ponytail, with two bangs hanging on either side of her face. They represented fangs.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:22 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel didn't have to look up to know there was another vampire in the area, she easily sensed it. She continued to walk along the crowd. She made eye contact with a young man and offered a little grin, but decided she'd let him go, he would be too easy. She wanted something difficult tonight. She ran a hand through her long hair, sweeping away the stray pieces from her eyes, and walked on.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:29 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

Sky watched Jezabel for a while and then continuedwalking in herdirection, but not to her. She eyed men walking by, and reconizied on of them. He was a vampire. She tried to drain him once, when he was still human, but she let out the wrong venom and he went vampire. She kept her head down, as to not be seen and reconized by him.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:36 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Suddenly something new hit her senses, it was much stronger than any normal vampire in the area. It took her a moment before she knew what it was... a slayer. She glanced around and saw a handsome young man cloathed in black walking opposite of her a couple hundred yards away. A grin played upon her lips. She couldn't believe it, a slayer in her own hunting grounds, better yet, a male slayer! She had no intentions of killing him, afterall, his buddies could be anywhere in the crowd. Wouldn't he put up such a great fight, she wondered smiling to herself. Better yet... she let her mind wander as that grin stayed upon her lips.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:05 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

Sky who was busy not looking at the male vampire, suddenly sensed a slayer. She looked up. She saw a hottie in black. She smiled at him, her fangs disappearing and her pionted ears retrating slightly.
She didn't relize this was the slayer, and so the following words passed through her mind. It was a saying a friend of hers had nce said.
'Every hottie with a body, needs a cutie with a bootie.'

Sorta

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:28 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demitrius was asleep.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:17 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel would remember this slayer for when she wanted a real challange. Tonight she was looking for someone who would put up a good fight, but also someone she knew she would be able to kill after the struggle. She ducked into the crowd and soon made her way to the other side of the busy town. The night was still young and the fresh blood ran its warm course through her body.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:21 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel wandered the night unable to find someone worth draining. Even though she had her fill, there was something about killing that made her blood boil. It was so intense, and brought a rush of a natural high. She went back to her room as dawn was about to break to peacefully sleep the sunlit hours away.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:34 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Edele tapped her foot impatiently as the lift trvalled slowly upwards, stopping at practically every floor. She jumped out as soon as he doors opened for the top floor, and sauntered along the carpeted corridor to the fire escape. A slight sound caught her atention, and she jerked her head up to see the gang of Hunters appearing from the stairwell...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:12 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Charles and his men started to surround Edele
"vampires cannot stand fire! , someone burn her!" as they tried to immolate her with torches

Ashes

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:02 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

she crouched to the floor and then leapt up to the ceiling an crawled back towards the elevator, but a flame burst halted her. She dropped to the floor again, behind the Hunters. She now had only one possible escape route. The roof.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:12 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Charles started shooting her with a cross-bow
"i wont let get away from you doom damned maiden" as he watch her escaping

Ashes

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:23 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Edele leaped through the door, hearing the Hunters start to run behind her.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:32 PM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Charles followed Edele anywhere she went
"you wont even fight me back? , how disappointment this is"

Ashes

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:37 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel awoke as the sun settled bellow the horizon. The hunger wasn't strong tonight, but the urge to kill was ablaze. Tonight she wore tight vinyl pants, a black see through shirt over a black lace bra, and her short leather boots. She let her hair waterfall down her back. She wore a spiked choker which fit snuggly around her neck, and as always, her crimson lipstick painted upon her lips and black eyeshadow with mascara making her eyes one of her main attractions, even when they were not glowing.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:58 PM
silversaber
Evening Star

Sky walked up to the slayer, but he was rading a list of vampires and their names. Many of his helper seemed to want to attract her attention, but she sighed and catwalked down the street to her apartment. Her building was based on that of an old building in Paris. She unlocked her door on the highest level and glided in. She had large breezy windows. The ceiling was very high and much of her furnniture was blood red. Right in front of her red shaise (sp?) lounge, was a pair of huge dorrs that looked like windows when shut. They had glass, and so she could look on the balcony. She walked over to the window/doors and opened them wide. The red curtains flew back in the wind and her hair siled with them. She walked onto the stone balcony stared onto the street.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:44 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Edele looked to the left and the right. There were Hunters all around her - no choice left. She whipped back the sides of her coat and withdrew two small guns from her belt. She grinned, her teeth elongating as she did so. She fired at the two nearest, then crossed her arms, and fired again. Amid the confusion, she ran and leaped, her long black coat flying out behind her.
Charles watched as she disappeared over the edge of the roof. When he returned to his Hunters, he found they were not dead - the guns had contained only tranquiliser darts. He pulled one out and examined it. "Strange..." he muttered.

((sorry for writing for your character, but its an idea I'm toying with that she doesn't kill unless she has too - heehee, morals from a vampire!))

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:33 PM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Charles just standed there as he watch Edele escaping
"you´re a box full of surprises" them he helped his hunters to re-charge their weapons and try to gather the rest of the gang at sunrise

Ashes

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:55 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Edele gathered the folds of her coat around her and stomped along the streets, her big boots splashing in the puddles. She growled. She hated rain.
Huddling down lower in her coat, she didn't notice the other girl, until too late. she walked straight into her, and looked up to make an angry retort, when she realised the black outfit and confident demeanor of the stranger screamed 'vampire'.

(( it thought it might be time for some vamps to interact, so Edele has bumped into Jezebel))

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:08 PM