KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP anyone?

Vampire RP anyone?
Started by: ElmStreetChick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (524): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel herself was about to say something as she was shaken from her thoughts. She stopped and let her eyes wash over the stranger, and new exactly what she was. A grin passed over her lips. This vampire reeked of a conscience, perhaps even a soul, or at least more then what most had.
"What do we have here?" The words slipped quietly out of her mouth as the grin stayed fixed upon her lips.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:18 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Edele's eyes narrowed. This was one of the Dark Ones, the vampires who killed for sport. Her nostrils flared at the scent of blood on her lips, and she forced down the blood lust that rose in her throat.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:21 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

"I've never met a pure vampire." She said quietly. "Tell me, what's it like to deny what your blood boils for?" She brushed a couple of fingers against the vampire's cold cheek, a sign that she hasn't fed from a human. "It must be hard to resist such temptation." She then looked back into her eyes.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:30 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Edele glared at her, her gaze intense. Being reminded of what she gave up always increased the temptation.ody
"I don't know what you're talking about," she lied, the chill of her blood starved bones leading her to drag her coat closer to her emaciated body.

((there is possibly a possibility of you convincing her to feed again... she's in a pants place at the moment, stealing blood bags from hospitals. Shes a very new vamp, who's sire has abandoned her))

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:34 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((goodbye for tonight))

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:38 PM
fungrl515

~bear with me. i want you to find out about my character along the way~

A young woman looked out of a small window, watching as men and women walked around on the streets, smiling and laughing, some drunk, some content with their new paycheck.
"Filthy mortals. They shall see. They will pay for their jeers and laughter. Why should they laugh when i moan from thirst." Her golden eyes narrowed dangerously. "They do not deserve to be happy when i am cursed with this forsaken life."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 10:17 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

Sky cocked her head to the side, and it made a loud cracking noise. She leapt from the bolcany and landed on the empty street. She walked down the street and lolked into the back of a vampire who was cloacked. A woman in front of her had glowing eyes. She cracked her neck again.
"Hi," she shrugged.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 10:29 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

The woman flicked her silver hair behind her ears. "They shall learn that I am one woman they should not mess with."
They woman slid away from the windows quickly, and silently. She sat down on her newly furnished chair. "Must I hide myself? Using those stupid charms.... What a terrible species... unable to walk in the streets during the day. How limited we are in our hunting. They have learned to go home after darkness falls.... Why must I use this charm the old hag gave me to conceal my true nature?" she said, grasping a heart shaped necklace. "Must I wear this stupid piece of trash during the day to prtect me?"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 10:49 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel nodded to the young blood. "Sure you do." She let her eyes wander over her again. She moved swiftly toward her and whispered in her ear. "When you want to start living like the vampire you're supposed to be, find me." She then moved past her and walked back into the flow of the crowd.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 11:50 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demtrius went outside into a alley.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 11:54 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel found the empty side of town where the bad boys usually hung out. It was the corner where cops turned a blinde eye. This place always gave her a rush.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 12:22 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Do you have any information?" He asked. "Yes."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 12:23 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She stood in the dark shadow falling from a building which concealed her perfectly as she watched the bikers gathered around a bar. Most were leaning or sitting on their silent bikes. She could smell the alcohol from where she watched.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 12:38 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demitrius entered the bar.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 12:38 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel sensed another vampire in the area. She didn't pay much attention to her senses which told her so. This was her killing grounds, and killing is what she came for. She walked into the bar as she moved her ass back and forth seductively to the music. She grabbed a pole and circled it, feeling some eyes on her. She moved to the music.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 12:57 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I'm here for a Jezebel."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:06 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She released the pole and looked at the stranger. She walked up to him, eyes dead locked on him. Who was this interupting her fun? She walked up to him, placed hand on her hip, and looked him up and down.
"Jezebel kiss and tell." She greeted, a common line she used to introduce herself. "And you are?"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:13 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Demitrius Alberti."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:15 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She wasn't impressed. "What do you want?"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:16 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I heard that an assassin is come for you."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:16 AM