KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP anyone?

Vampire RP anyone?
Started by: ElmStreetChick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (524): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"Don't annoy me, doll. You'll be punished if you do..." he whispered in a soft voice.
"I.. I'm not scared of you anymore."
He laughed.
"Say it again without the stutter."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:09 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel pried herself from the young biker's grip but he grabbed her again. She didn't want to reveal her strength yet so she let him run his hands over her ((don't want to be more descriptive and get this thread locked lol )) He kept pulling at her and she couldn't see what was going on. She listened carefully and was able to hear the two upstairs through the crowd. She wondered if the young vampire was going to pull through this, she doubted it, and returned attention to her prey.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:13 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Edele's resolve strengthened, and she locked his eyes in a steely gaze.
"Stop it Kronos."
She walked past him, heading for the stairs, when an arm circled round her waist, and he threw her roughly over the rail, landing lightly beside her as she lay winded on the dance floor.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:16 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

At the sound of her impact Jezebel turned around. The crowd seemed to clear away from the two instantly.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:20 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Edele rolled, her head throbbing. Kronos pulled her up by her coat.

"You never should have left me!"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:21 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel pushed through the crowd and watched from behind a large biker. Her eyes shimmerd with intensity. She wondered if he would kill her right there. The room was silent.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:28 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demitrius was still fighting Van Helsing until Van Helsing stabbed Demitrius in chest.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:09 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel saw out of the circle and near the bar Demitrius fighting. She was surprised to see so many vampires fighting tonight. Usuaully there would be a brawl between the mortals, but nothing like this. She felt the young biker clutch around her again from behind as he tried to pry her away and out of the bar, but she stayed where she was in the crowd.
"In a moment." She heard herself whisper to him.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:25 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demitrius backed out of the circle then Jezbel saw him with a silver knife stuck his shoulder.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:26 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Something inside her poked at her and told her to help the vampires who were fighting. She tried to push it away but it kept bothering her. They were vampires afterall. She broke from the man's grasp and quickly removed the knife from the vampire's shoulder. She picked the young vampire off of the ground.
"Don't say I never did anything for you." She growled.
Faster than lightning she threw the knife at the vampiress as it landed near her foot sticking straight up in the floor. She shoved her way back into the circle and grabbed the young man.
"Let's go." She wispered in his ear. He followed with an eager smile as his arms slipped around her and they left the bar.

((Phoenix, she didn't mean to kill u with the dagger, she threw it to you so u can use it against Kronos.))

She let the mortal lead her through the night. She was raging inside. What made her want to help those vampires? She would never do such a thing! Ever! Hopefully the kill would make her feel better, she thought to herself as she felt the biker's hand travel down to her ass as they walked through the darkness.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:36 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demitrius fell to the group.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:38 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel laid in bed, her thing figure twisted in the white sheets. Persperation gathered on her face making it glisten in the moonlight that trickled through the shades. Her clothes were scattered around, here and there on the floor.
The biker laid next to her, naked and drained of blood. She leaned back against the headboard and lit a cigarette. She took a drag and then let the smoke trickle from her parted lips. She glanced over at the corpse. "Was that good for you?" She grinned.

((If this is too morbid, PM and tell me, I won't have any scenes worse then this, I've tired to make it so most is left to the immagination. It's supposed to help character development. I've seen worse things posted on the Off Topic Thread))

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:49 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Three Hours Later: Alberti Family Plot

There's a headstone saying: Demtrius Drake Alberti September 1 1887- October 9 2003 then Demitrius' hand pops put of the ground.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:53 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel got dressed in the dark and brushed out her hair. Her eyes glowed blue and pierced through the dark still room. She reapplied her lipstick and then walked to the door. She pulled it open, glanced at the corpse and then walked out closing the door behind her. The night was cold yet refreshing as the wind played with her hair that flowed down past her shoulders. She began her walk home.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:47 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demitrius climbed out of his grave then walked out of the yard.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:48 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((sorry its a bit late))

Edele grasped the hilt of the knife and thrust it into Kronos' stomach. A trickle of blood flowed from the corner of his mouth, and his hand caressed her face.
"You haven't killed me. I'll be back for you."
"I know," she whispered, kissing him then running out the door.

((this is an idea I'm toying with - She hates him and loves him with equal intensities))

Last edited by Phoenix on Oct 10th, 2003 at 04:33 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:31 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

There weren't many people out as the hour grew near 3 a.m. She walked along the empty streets silently.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:36 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Edele ran for three blocks before leaning against a wall, emotionally exhausted. The tears she had managed to stem for so long were flowing freely, and her head snapped up as she heard a snort of disgust, and saw the vampire from earlier. Her emotions wraught, she snapped and marched up to the taller vamp.
"What? Come to stare at the Freak Show?"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:41 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

((are u talking to my character?))

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:57 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel just leaned against the building with her arms folded across her. She looked at the young vampire in the eyes and just grinned, her eyes glowing evily. The breeze danced with her hair.
"That's exactly what I came for." The grin seemed to spread up to her eyes.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:59 PM