KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » New animatrix question.

New animatrix question.
Started by: Real

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Real
I have more tech than you

New animatrix question.

Ok, in "the second rennaisance part 2" near the end (like about 7.05 mins i think) there is a scene after the UN is destroyed. Then, there is that little boy playin in the snow (wouldnt it be dangerous? lol) anyway, as he is called to his house by HIS MOTHER (important that it is female voice) he then freezes in horror as 2 AGENTS!! are at his door. Now, my question is: if this is the REAL WORLD (judging by the fact that the UN building as seen in the film AND in Matrix 1) how are there agents? Heres a photos litterally 2 frames after each other.

Attachment: matrix compile.jpg
This has been downloaded 237 time(s).

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:12 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

good point...i'll have to go back and watch it...but i dont think its the real world...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:15 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

yeah it is, cuz then it shows the kid gettin put into the orb thingy

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:18 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

here's how i know

Attachment: matrix kid.jpg
This has been downloaded 238 time(s).

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:26 AM
SimplePriest

Wow... if you're right on this then that deserves some serious thought. There is a lot that a minor scene like that would have to mean. I'm gonna take a look tonight... not that I don't trust you... but just to see it for myself.

hmmmmm

very interesting....

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:37 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

that could explain how the Sentinals can be controled by the agents

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:50 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

and how neo can use his powers

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:51 AM
Real

ok, i know its hard to c, but heres a composite proof. the building that is intact is the UN building b4 the sentinel looking thing blows it up. then, it is the picture of the building w/the kid in front of it. they line up perfectly, as well as the surrounding ruins. if u want the oringinals, i'll email em to you.

Attachment: proof.jpg
This has been downloaded 221 time(s).

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:02 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

yup, it all works out in the end, except the all around story in "2nd Renasaince", for the machines decieve the humans by having that story the way it is. There was a B166ER and he went against his master, but they made it look as if the humans did everything, while it was actually both of the sides who did the same amount of damage. It said that the humans wouldnt accept what the machines wanted. It was actually they all faught and the machines had no choice but to create the matrix to give themselves energy. In 01, there is a sky and they can actually get there power from it.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:05 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

just if u wanted to know, that machine is the machine that needs Neo's help

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:06 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

HAHAHA...MWAM, baby!!! Yeah!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:40 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

mwam?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:53 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

"Matrix within a Matrix"...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:15 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

B166ER explained (WOAH!!! Bigger.....I already knew that on a liscence plat or somehting, But Not with B-1-6-6-E-R) Click here. And what makes you think that there is a sky above 01? if there WAS a sky then they wouldn't need humans.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:43 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

i didnt say that, but i talked to alias after, there is some crazy stuff we thought about from the animatrix. Specifically: The Second Rennaissance story comes from the ZION mainframe, so it IS a PROGRAM! also, the ideas presented in it are conflicting, like agents in the real world, even though we all KNOW that they are only in the "matrix" so now i believe that TSR was used by the machines to mislead humans, and that it is really a fictional account of the true history, that, or an explanation as to how the MWAM theory is justified: There was a matrix in which the machines also inserted themselves, then, the humans tried to dominate once again (meaning it happened twice) and the machines won AGAIN, and put the humans further into a conputer controlled environment. crazy huh?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:18 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

good theory, real...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:25 PM
Sifer

Well if you would look at the part where the Machine says the following:

"Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel. Give up your flesh and a new world awaits you."

Well, if you hadn't noticed, they look ALOT like Agents as well. Does not prove MWAM.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:15 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Realworlddreams is correct about the Second Renaissance thing up there. At the end a kid is playing in the snow, then his parents “turn” into agents and he’s seen just dreaming in a pod as the rest of humanity.

I never took that scene as proof for the MWTM theory (sorry, Jedi wink). I either saw it as an artistic way to show the beginning of the entire “what IS real” theme of The Matrix movies. Or as a little hint of Second Renaissance not being the entire truth.
You know I’ve been arguing this forEVER by now. Why does the Zion database survive five machine obliterations of the city? And if it does, why didn’t a record, showing Zion has been rebuild countless times, survive?
The Animatrix story in question simply elaborates on Morpheus story from M1: “We don’t know who started the war, but we know it was us who scorched the skies.” Well, with the Zion database Morpheus should KNOW who started the war. Okay, maybe he didn’t see it? Morpheus? The finder of the One not study history? Nah…

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:36 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

What if the database IS Zion smile Dun Dun Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUN!!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:49 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

What does Jaws have to do with the Zion database, Sifer?
smile

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:50 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote