KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » New animatrix question.

New animatrix question.
Started by: Real

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sifer

It was meant to be a more like a dramatic build up - f00k it big grin

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 10:00 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

glad i did sumthin right

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:20 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

going back to wut sumone sed about there bein agents in the UN when sentinel man blew it up, it doesnt matter because of the kid in the scene after, so there is no reason to dispute that those could be agents, BUT! i jus thought of this...wut if the matrix UN leaders were used as the first agents? that could work, becuase they sed, "give up ur flesh and a new world awaits u" so basically "plug in n u get power" becuase they were the world leaders, so that could explain how the agents started. maybe smith was there, like, the leader for iraq or sumthin, ?? (would explain his indignance)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:40 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

smith is saddam hussein...haha..."all your bombs are belong to us..."

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:41 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

lol thats rite!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:47 AM
nox

I think that the end with the agents symbolizes a false reality, or the coming of the Matrix. That's why when the child realises they arn't his parents, he is shown to be connected to the Matrix in the red pod. It's more of a symbolic representation than an underlining meaning.

"Either no one told me, or no one knows."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:22 AM
nox is currently offline Click here to Send nox a Private Message Find more posts by nox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

i dont think so nox, because its pretty explicit as to the order of events for my that kid. First he is playing in the snow, then he sees the agents, then he is put into the pod. OH! i have a new qestion though: How did the first humans get put into the MATRIX? They didnt have plugs to begin with obviously, so did the machines manually insert the hardware for humans? Didn't they realize how much pain the humans probably felt during this process? I wonder, becuase of the line from TSRII, "the machines felt great pity for the humans" or sumthin like that. So why would they put so many holes and so much metal inside the humans?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:22 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Yes, they did just plug them in, manually. And it hurt like theres no tomorrow.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:30 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

OK I have Definitely got to watch that movie tonight.... I want to see what you guys are talking about (how did I not catch that the first time).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:19 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

From what I got out of the second ressiance part 2 was that the machines found most of the humans alive, and put them to sleep, with some sort of anthesia and then plugged the holes into them. Then the scene with the big machine guy/thing talking to the 'agents', who appear to be in the real world, but I think it is all in the matrix, the machine guy is the architect, but when they discovered the anamoly and a way to control the anamoly, the used a program to make the architect, who's image shell in the matrix was machine like, look more human like... did that make any sense...? The architect is a program as well, but I think it is being run by an outside machine... such as the one in SRpII, its digital self looked like a machine, but once the machines discovered the anamoly, then figuring out a way to deal with it, the architect programed an image shell for itself... is that any better? lol, I'm trying to dispute the whole MWAM thing, I think it silly! Besides the wachowski bros said that the matrix was tinted green, and the real world was tinted blue in the 1st matrix, I didn't notice it in reloaded as much, i'm sure they did it, but I'm still having to wait on the freakin' DVD!!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:42 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

no, they didn't put them to sleep, they created protein virus' that wreak havoc on our "weak protein bodies"...then, some of them, im not sure if they were leftovers or ppl that weren't killed, were put into the machines, physically plugged in for the first time. and if i remember correctly (i have to get the DVD...) they shifted the colors, so that, at some points, it was tinted green in the real, and blue in the matrix...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:36 PM
Real

ok, well, i get the whole tinting thing, but wut if the inner matrix is green the outer matrix is blue, and hey, wut if the REAL WORLD is RED?? goin off the color wheel here...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:35 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the real world should HAVE no color, it should be natural, so if it were red, it would be another programmed reality...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:37 PM
furryman
honky

'the sky is blue' smile

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:39 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

so wut if the sky is blue, that doesnt make a difference because the real world doesnt have a sky to look at. Mx 1 had a blue sky in the matrix not a green one. and the logical explanation for the blue tint of the "real world" is that the clouds make EVERYTHING kinda blue-grey, so it doesnt mean anything. dam wish i had copy of reloaded at school w/me so i could grab a screenshot or sumthin, cuz that temple place was very blue. i do agree w/the green, specifically the freeway chase.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:49 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

hey burly> that guy with the 'help' sign is me...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:50 PM
furryman
honky

indeed it is

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 10:48 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dryden
Certified Goat Getter!

yeah, just because the info came from the ZION MAINFRAME, doesnt mean that ZION itslef is a program or machine, it just has a mainframe with info in it...thats it

Zion has no record of the event, becuase no one has proved it ever happened, plain and simple. Who says the machines aren't lying about the 6 time thing....who says that IF zion is a machine, then why WOULD they put that info in there.

-doh forgot page 2....my bad guys

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 10:56 PM
Dryden is currently offline Click here to Send Dryden a Private Message Find more posts by Dryden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Just forget about MWAM please that does'nt need to be proven false, because in Revolutions it does'nt seem that if the Real World is another Matrix it would really affect the story because we all know there would be no way to get out of the Real World if it was a matrix.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 11:12 PM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

sure there would be, it just means they havent figured it out.
out of the prison cell just to realize that the barb wire is still at the top of the fence and ur naked. sacrifice everything trust no one, not even ur own mind that ur free. besides, this was about the animatrix, not the tint of the worlds lol.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 11:22 PM