KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » KMC KGB!

KMC KGB!
Started by: Kosta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i aint afraid of no KGB.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:38 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Then you may want to be apart of our cutthroat group.... if you apparently don't fear us

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:43 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i fear no one and nothing.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 02:03 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Do you fear the air you breath? The light or sun on your skin? because the KGB is there... muhaha!

Old Post May 6th, 2004 02:05 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*walks in behind RJ* ...And we are all around you...you may not see us, or hear us, but we are here, watching, waiting...we will get you, don't you worry...we will, and when we do, you will regret it, and you will fear...the mighty KGB...MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 6th, 2004 03:20 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

AHH new recruits!!!

Your first trial is to....to......DRINK 5 LITRES OF VODKA AND NOT FAINT!!!!! MWA HA!!! I DINT SAY IT WAS GONNA BE EASY!!!

What is this I don't even

Old Post May 6th, 2004 03:41 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*downs seventh for the hour, slams bottle to table, then turns to Kosta* only 5 huh...you must be getting weak in your old age...you know as well as i that a good russian can down much more than 5 litres without fainting, comrade...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 6th, 2004 05:20 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Twas just the test. I wouldnt want to introduce so much alcohol in to your system straight away, good to see you can hold your liquor.
Now the second test. Eliminate 15 armed Mrine core and SAS special forces commandos, they are highly trained. Use caution, this should be a walk in the park for you.

What is this I don't even

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:13 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

wow this place is back!

Old Post May 6th, 2004 04:30 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*takes another drink of his vodka, then turns toward Kosta* Is this while we are sober, or after we have had 5 litres? b/c if you want me sober, this is gonna take awhile...*then turns back to table and takes another drink*

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 6th, 2004 09:31 PM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

You *hic* drank *hic* all my vodka? *hic*

Old Post May 6th, 2004 10:19 PM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Pint for my car one for me, pint for my car one for me,.....

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:45 PM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

*gulp*
Sorry, Raven, took your last pint.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:47 PM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

NOOOOOO! oh well one for naz, one for my car, one for me smile

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:51 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am a spy. i have stolen the secret plans while you guys were getting shit faced.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:52 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Russian troops fight better drunk.... little CIA man

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:53 PM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Russian troops do everything better drunk. Americans pee better when drunk.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:56 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

OH ya smile

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:57 PM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Do Russians have little bathrooms of to the side of the battlefield? Cuz I hafta use it!

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:58 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

We are in our meeting house for operatives theres one down the hall.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 12:00 AM