KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How Does It Feel Like To.....

How Does It Feel Like To.....
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
clispin

I know! I mean im not gay but theres like no difference. If you fall in love then thats that.

how did this turn into an equal rights for gays thread lol?

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:32 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Re: How Does It Feel Like To.....

quote:
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
How does it feel like to be a homosexual? I mean, what is it you find in each others sexes?
Neo, please tell us how it feels to be an idiot for asking a question like that.

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:36 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

its mean innit!ive never been in love but i think it must be so nice!celsius that is such a sweet thing to say!you in love then?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:38 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muse5
Fool of a Took

two of my really good guy friends are gay, those are the only two that i know, and they honestly always are depressed, i don't know if that has anything to do with it...i'm not gay so i can't answer the other questions

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:36 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

homo? i dont know
in love? cant explain it. you have to experience it. its like the best drug
you can take without the side efects.
a mod? ask ush, finti or one of the others.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:44 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

being in love just gives you this warm feeling inside love

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:44 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Why does everyone have such a problem with him wondering what it is like to be gay? I don't see what the big deal is, he is very likely just curious to see what attracts two homosexuals to each other, and I don't find anything wrong with that. I think it is a perfectly good question

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 10:15 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

here what I dont understand I like girls who look like sexy girls but I have a couple lesbian friends that like girls who look like guys! what the point in that,why not get a guy.I have a friend that looks like Jennifer aniston(how ever you spell it) and her girl friend makes her get all butched out,its awful!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 10:43 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

the You know I never gave that much thought until now, but you have an extremely good point. Theere are some truly beautiful lesbians out there who make themselves look like guys, and if that is what a girl wants then it does seem to make sense that they should get a guy. Although the girl may just be more interested in having a vagina instead of a penis so that could be why messed

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 10:45 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I thought that 2 but they 2 are really wacked cause they bought my friend a strap on and the last time I seen them my friend(her name is shelia)her girlfriend was calling her shawn,augh! she bought a harley too,isnt that nuts?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 10:52 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'd assume being gay feels the same as it feels for us to be straight, completely natural.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 10:54 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

my brither is gay and it seemed I dont know,he seemed so unhappy..till finally he fell in love and moved in with the sweetest guy,they are talking of tieing the knot,so now it seems more natural before it seemed like he was fighting being gay

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 10:56 PM
BackFire

One of my best friends is gay, and he acts just like one of the guys, you'd never know he was gay, except when he see's guys walking around who he thinks are attractive, he makes hinting comments like i do when i see a hot female walking around.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 10:58 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by badkittykitty
I thought that 2 but they 2 are really wacked cause they bought my friend a strap on and the last time I seen them my friend(her name is shelia)her girlfriend was calling her shawn,augh! she bought a harley too,isnt that nuts?

Alright well of that information put together just doesn't quite make sense to me. Why not go out with a man if you are gonna date a female who looks like a man, acts like a man, has their name referred to as something similar to a guy's, AND buy a strap on?

I guess I would just have to be in that situation to understand it wacko

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:01 PM
BackFire

Because even women who look like men still have feminine aspects to them, and female mentality....usually.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:02 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

maybe bf but I like women to women and men to men,same with gay guys who like those really prissy guys I just dont get it at all(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:06 PM
julibug

my sis-in-law is gay. she was abused by men as a child (physically, sexually, mentally). i think it does have to do with "female mentalitity" & maybe not trusting men. i don't know about people who are born with natural tendancies, but some, if not a lot, of gays wind up in those relationships because of serious problems they had with members of the opposite sex in the past. i'm not saying all gay people were abused, but i think it is a factor in many situations. (at least for women).

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:07 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

you know juli you are right about that I think because all of the totally gay ppl know have been abused or molested as children,thats really sad sad though my brother never told me if he did or not but the first and last girlfriend he had was murdered and he was destroyed

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:14 PM
julibug

that is awful!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:41 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I know but I wonder if that had something to do with it..maybe

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:45 PM