KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How Does It Feel Like To.....

How Does It Feel Like To.....
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
julibug

it very well could have. who knows what strange feelings it may have caused for him in association with other girls. it may have just haunted him too much. did you say he is happy now?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:47 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

yes,thank god he is so nice and it seemed like years he was in agony,but yeah he found his soul mate and all is good now smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:49 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

yes,thank god he is so nice and it seemed like years he was in agony,but yeah he found his soul mate and all is good now smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:49 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

that's good. i wish him well!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:54 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

thanks juli big grin

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:47 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Interesting points.... BTW, Im just curious. I mean, if ur gay, ur gay. If ur straight, ur straight. Know what I mean?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:26 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by must_kill_Santa
in England the government discriminate against Homosexual activity

Blimey, it's not THAT bad. Inequality does exist- as with everywhere- but there are far worse places to be than the UK and the Labour Government has done a ton of equality work for them- like equalising the age of consent. It's a start.

The reason lesbians might want so-called 'butch' women is that just because a woman likes other women, it does not necessarily mean she wants her lover to fulfill all the normal stereotypes of what a woman is. For example, a woman can be a lesbian but still be submissive, in which case she will want a more assertive lover.

Such 'butch' lesbians are not consciously trying to look like men- they are simply rejecting the female steerotype and saying that anything men can do, they can do as well if they so wish (within common sense limits). Why NOT dress like men, have hair like men, or even act like men? They can do what they want, why should such behaviour be considered to be man only? Only to an outsider does this appear to be trying to be 'like a man'. As far as they are concerned it is expressing their own identity, and if the world thinks that is behaviour reserved for men only then that is the world's problem, from where they sit.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 7th, 2003 at 01:40 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Very promising stuff Ush. thanx 4 the really accurate insight.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:37 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Of course, it is possible that there ARE some lesbians who want to look like men because they are trying to be consciously male, but that is getting more into the realm of transsexuals rather than the broader category of lesbians.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Heh. Why waould they want to act lie men? I dont get it. Why not be proud to be a woman?

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:44 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

So a girl dressing up as a guy is sorta how gay guys try to dress like women? Is that it?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:44 PM
silver_tears

thats totally different things stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:45 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I see...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Right, a true transexual, Celsius, is someone who has the brain of one sex but the body of another. Of course, such things are rarely absolute so it would be more accurate to say that you had a brain with some traits of the opposite sex.

If it is not like that and you are dressing up in clothes of the opposite sex just because you like it, that is being a transvestite, not a transsexual, and that you do as you simply get a kick out of it.

As I say before, most lesbians who look, to outsiders, like men, are NOT trying to look like men! They are just presenting themselves in a way you do not normally associate with women- breaking the stereotype.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:49 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Ahhhh. Ok. Now I get it.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:53 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

So do I

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:57 PM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by Celsius
Answering the question in your 2nd post:

Its hard to explain, you have to feel it.

Euphoria, my man. When you hold that person, you feel........like your holding an angel. You know the butterflies you get in your gut? You get that feeling, but its like 100 times better and more powerful. Youre always in a good mood, like......nothing can ruin your day. Even thinking about that person makes everything seem......good.
No matter what, thhat person can make EVERYTHING better, by just being there. Knowing thhat they ffeel the same way tripples that feeling.

I hope I got it right.
Thats what it feels like to love a person wink.

-long sigh- love Celsius I couldn't have said it better myself.

Damn I miss those feelings....................

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:04 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

sad Lucky u, i cant miss them bc iv never had them

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:07 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

You're time will come smile Everyone always gets that chance, it just takes patience wink

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 12:44 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

those feelings are so great yeslove they make you feel all happy and warm inside happy

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 12:46 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote