KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Peaceful music

Peaceful music
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Peaceful music

what is ur favorite peaceful music to listen to my favorite is incubus and also california by phantom and liek one green day song times of our life and one more cant think of the name but a few good peaceful songs r always cool esappecilly going to bed

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:26 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Feeder - Comfort In Sound
Feeder sort of changed from the hyperactive fun loving rockers with 'get up and jump songs' like 'Seven Days in the Sun' and 'Buck Rodgers' after there drummer John Lee commited suicide,Comfort in Sound directed the band into a melodic sense of rock.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:39 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thing_1
Freak

Incubus(My fav. band)Our Lady Peace,Rooney,Coldplay,The Cranberries,and Travis

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 10:33 PM
Thing_1 is currently offline Click here to Send Thing_1 a Private Message Find more posts by Thing_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krisco

Incubus and Coldplay.

Both are very good smile The Scientist and God put a smile upon your face ae 2 good songs :P

I will see you screaming.

- KoRn - ThOuGhTlEsS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:30 AM
Krisco is currently offline Click here to Send Krisco a Private Message Find more posts by Krisco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
herbie
Animal Crackers!!!

Feeder, Cranberries, Geoff Buckley, Delemitri and recently Biffy Clyro, Very nice to chill to, sometimes Blues. I think the most relaxing Song on its own is Incubus and i can't remember its proper name the one that goes 'further down the river' really chilled. cool sleep

as one of few words, you take the ones i have.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 11:13 AM
herbie is currently offline Click here to Send herbie a Private Message Find more posts by herbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Mine is Dare and thats also my fav band of all timesmile

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 11:25 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Clannad from Ireland. ( sister ,brothers and cousins of ENYA)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:46 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

What kind of peace are you people talking about?
I like Enya, some Creed, Nickelback, Evanescence. New Zealand Symphony Orchestra. Uhhh... that only applies to the LOTR music.
happy

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:57 PM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krisco

Oh ya duh, I forgot Enya , as mentioned above -_- . I have a lot of her stuff on my pc, it's great to chill out too wink , but after a while it makes me feel mellow. And it is great background sex music too big grin

I will see you screaming.

- KoRn - ThOuGhTlEsS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 10:01 PM
Krisco is currently offline Click here to Send Krisco a Private Message Find more posts by Krisco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thing_1
Freak

That song by Incubus that goes "further down the river" is called Aqueous Transmission and it is very chill!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 11:27 PM
Thing_1 is currently offline Click here to Send Thing_1 a Private Message Find more posts by Thing_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i luv incubus i am listing to them right now they r very good to listn to like when u just want to relax

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 11:37 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thing_1
Freak

I'm listening to Incubus too and they are a great band to just chill out to.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 12:17 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

most tupac songs are peaceful
i like Only God can Judge me Now and Broken Wings.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 12:38 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

another great band just to chill out is sublime and i like to listen to audio slave once and a while

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 04:04 PM
bluegrass

The latest Beck album "Sea Changes" is really melodic and peaceful. I don't have much of Beck's old stuff so I don't know what his music is usually like, but this album is great. Most of the arrangements are an acoustic guitar with a pedal steel making some peaceful/dreamy sounds in the background. Good stuff. If you haven't heard it, try to get your hands on it. I wouldn't recommend it if you just went through a tough break-up though. Then it might force you to end your life! :-) Obviously, Beck wrote this one while going through a had time.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 05:45 PM
bluegrass is currently offline Click here to Send bluegrass a Private Message Find more posts by bluegrass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Coldplay and i really like Evanescence's "My immortal"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 02:05 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Dredg, one of the best bands out right now.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 02:47 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

never heard of them BF got to go check them out

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 03:26 AM
herbie
Animal Crackers!!!

Hey i forgot another one, Portishead - Dummy, great album to put on just before you go to sleep! oh, and Morcheeba! i could probably come up with a whole load more! They just keep popping in to my head!
(Thanks Thing 1!! It was breaking my head!)

as one of few words, you take the ones i have.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:59 AM
herbie is currently offline Click here to Send herbie a Private Message Find more posts by herbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

for serene pece i stick with classical, but for some mellow rock tunes, even though there not my fav bands i stick with
Eagle eye cherry, Eric clapton,Oasis, Tom petty, and certain led zeppelin tunes

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 10:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote