KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Lion King DVD

Lion King DVD
Started by: Morfiwen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morfiwen

Lion King DVD

Is anyone else as excited about the release of the Lion King DVD as I am??? I can't wait! big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:53 PM
Morfiwen is currently offline Click here to Send Morfiwen a Private Message Find more posts by Morfiwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

I have the region 1 copy. The Menu's are fantastic, like a mini movie. It starts with Zazu flying over the plains onto pride rock and takes you through the menu. It's not Rowan Atkinson doing the voice but good.

The special edition's new scene & song is ok I guess, but it ain't Rowan Atkinson like I said. I prefer the original edition though.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:52 AM
DarkJediStoops is currently offline Click here to Send DarkJediStoops a Private Message Find more posts by DarkJediStoops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

i can't wait to get it!! i'll probably have to wait 'til next month, though. won't really have the funds until then. but i love the lion king!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:19 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Luckyly for me i have a friend that works at Animal Kingdom and she already got it for me this past weekend, lol, its awsome!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:46 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I wish I could by the play on dvd but I here the cartoon dvd is going to include the extra songs from the play,has any of you seen it? well if not let me tell you "it is to die for.." big grin

Attachment: lionking.gif
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:38 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

ooooo! i can't wait to get it!!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:39 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I cant either,I really hope I am right about the extra songs,but even if not I am going to love it,its the best Disney movie...after lilo and stitch of coarse wink

...oh wait I have one more pic from the play I have to put up here...

Attachment: jasonlk.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:44 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Naah I'm more excited about The Texas Chainsaw Massacre DVD, I doubt I will get the Lion King since I own the VHS.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:18 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

when is that new one coming out,I cant wait to see it!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:56 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah, I'll buy it most likely, its a great movie.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:49 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morfiwen

yeah, one of my best friends saw the lion king at West End, in England. She said it was one of the coolest things she'd EVER seen- i'm all about the lion king!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:39 AM
Morfiwen is currently offline Click here to Send Morfiwen a Private Message Find more posts by Morfiwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I absolutely love The Lion King. I think it is awesome. I probly won't buy the DVD immediately when it comes out, but hopefully soon. It is one of the few movies I am willing to pay that much for.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:18 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Yeah, I'll buy it, Lion King is a great one.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Ha........I bet people would be suprised when looking through mine or Backfire's dvd collections..........The Lion King squeezed in right between The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Last House on the Left.

Ofcourse my wife likes alot of Disney movies.......I actually like the Lion King but she buys crap like Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Cinderella, and Flubber.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:51 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Yeah, my collection is very diverse, I'm probably the only person who owns, TCM, i spit on your grave, cannibal holocaust and have them sitting in the same shelf as monsters inc, neverending story, and the teenage mutant ninja turtles movies.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 09:21 PM