KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Things Not To Say On A First Date

Things Not To Say On A First Date
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

Tongue Things Not To Say On A First Date

What NOT to Say on a First Date ...

by Liam McEneaney

8. I used to have a real bad bedwetting problem ... but the last couple of weeks I've gotten it under control.

7. I know we just met and this might seem a little sudden ... but could I borrow two thousand dollars?

6. Go ahead and Super Size - I found spare change in the sofa today.

5. Something tells me that you're very special ... but with medication I can usually ignore it.

4. I don't see my ex-girlfriend that much ... thanks to the U.S. Department of Justice.

3. Do you want to play doctor? That'll be five hundred dollars.

2. Wait till my wife hears about this!

and last but not least...

1. I had a good time tonight. I'd love to see you again in six to eight months with good behavior!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:56 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

silver tears you have alot of things to say today smile lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:57 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

im a little hyper again (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:59 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I went on a blind date from hell once,we went to dinner then he drove me to his ex's so I can meet his twins when I told him to take me home because this was getting to serious for me he cried,it was awful!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:07 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

confused eek

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:07 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

..I never went on a blind date again..*shudders*

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:17 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

...So you wanna get this date started or just go straight to the bed?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:24 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

hey if you were billy zane that would work on me wink stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:52 AM
LanceWindu

*take the girl home*

And this is my complete collection of My Little Pony Figures...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:04 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

okay if you said that even as billy zane Im walking

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:04 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

blink

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:07 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

have u met my extended family yet messed

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:07 AM
silver_tears

There are LOTS of ways to ruin a date. Here are a few things NOT to say on a date...

"I really don't like this restaurant that much, but I wanted to use this 2-for-1 coupon before it expired."

"I refuse to get cable. That's how they keep tabs on you."

"I used to come here all the time with my ex."

"Could you excuse me? My cat gets lonely if he doesn't hear my voice on the answering machine every hour."

"I really feel that I've grown in the past few years. Used to be I wouldn't have given someone like you a second look."

"And I won that trophy in the inter-fraternity belching contest."

"I know you said you don't eat anything with a face. But a good butcher will cut that part off for you if you ask."

"It's been tough, but I've come to accept that most people I date just won't be as smart as I am."

"I never said you NEED a nose job. I just said it wouldn't hurt to consider it.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:41 PM
silver_tears

here are some signs of a bad date..........

Not only is she a little young, but you're sure that you used to date
her mother.

...You find out her real name is Vinnie, and you used to play little
league with her.

...She has a thicker moustache than you.

...When you go to pick her up, her lawyer meets you at the door with a contract describing your duties and restrictions.

...You jokingly ask her if she wants to go down to Atlantic City and get married. She then informs you that leaving the state is a violation of her parole.

...Her bra and panties are wired to an alarm system.

...You are the first guy that she's gone out with that isn't her cousin.

...At the end of the night she gives you a coupon that is good for a free shot of penicillin at the nearest clinic.

...She beats up some guy for making fun of your hair cut.

...You wake up the next morning with a wicked hang-over. In the bed next to you is Janet Reno.

...At the end of the night, you drop her off at her house, and her pimp is waiting there with your bill.

...She keeps staring at you all through dinner, then finally asks if you want to meet satan.

...She constantly complains that her cat won't stop laughing at her.

...She informs you that you can't go out again because her spirit guide doesn't like you.

...She informs you that you can't go out again because her boyfriend doesn't like you.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 03:26 AM