KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Romance

Romance
Started by: Kosta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

You'll find the right guy one day RayRay

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:08 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

I hope so(please log in to view the image)

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:11 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I think VallejoKid has a thing for ya

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:14 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'Believing' in net relationships is a vague term- obviously they exist, but they are simply not the same as real life ones. As Lindsay says, you don't really know the person until you meet, and I speak from experience here.

Net relationships are absolutely great- so long as you do not confuse them with real ones, they are not as strong as a real one. A net girlfriend is more a fun pal than an actual girlfriend. A net relationship is, however, probably the absolute best way to prepare for a real one.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

And like I say, I'm going to meet up with Chanel one day, and we are going to try and make this net relationship into a real one.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:22 PM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
And like I say, I'm going to meet up with Chanel one day, and we are going to try and make this net relationship into a real one.

Ditto wink

Well maybe............... confused

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:24 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And I very much hope it goes very well!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

laughing out loud hes a sweet kid but i dont think he has a thing for me prolly just likes what he sees in my pic.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:25 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I don't see how you could have a net relationship, it seems like it would be hell to be in love with someone you could'nt actually be with.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:26 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
I don't see how you could have a net relationship, it seems like it would be hell to be in love with someone you could'nt actually be with.

Ush was right with what he said. You're really only very good friends who have some sexual feelings between each other until you meet.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:27 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Not everyone will feel that way however. Many people may feel only romantic feelings for the person, in which case, it must be torturous.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:28 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well in my definition, as far as this topic is concerned, sexual feelings to me just mean anything more then just a friendship which would include those romantic feelings. Which yes I do agree, it's gotta be a terrible thing not being able to be with that person. My favorite thing to do is cuddle happy with the person that I am romantically involved with and it would be terrible not to be able to do that sad

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:31 PM
LanceWindu

quote:
Not everyone will feel that way however. Many people may feel only romantic feelings for the person, in which case, it must be torturous.

Believe me, it is torturous.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:31 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Yea it seems like it would be hard iv never actually had one before.

But as for saying that u cant love someone without meeting them i knew**in person** this guy from CT who i used to talk to all the time and i thought hed be great for my friend so i gave her his email address and they started dating because they liked eachother even tho they had never met. They still talked on the phone and on the net. When they finally did meet they felt like they had known eachother forever and they could actually be themselve because they didnt have that aquired feeling like u do on a blind date.So i dont see the dif. between that and a net relationship

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:32 PM
BackFire

Yeah, see...everyone would save alot of time if everyone just acknowledged teh fact that i am always right.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:32 PM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Yeah, see...everyone would save alot of time if everyone just acknowledged teh fact that i am always right.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:33 PM
BackFire

wink

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:35 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
Yea it seems like it would be hard iv never actually had one before.

But as for saying that u cant love someone without meeting them i knew**in person** this guy from CT who i used to talk to all the time and i thought hed be great for my friend so i gave her his email address and they started dating because they liked eachother even tho they had never met. They still talked on the phone and on the net. When they finally did meet they felt like they had known eachother forever and they could actually be themselve because they didnt have that aquired feeling like u do on a blind date.So i dont see the dif. between that and a net relationship

Difference is they met and still liked each other. Many times people who were crazy about each other meet and... nothing

You cannot fall in love with someone you have not met. That is just how it is. Romantic feelings are not love.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:35 PM
BackFire

That's debatable Ush. I met my old gf on the net, and didn't meet her for several months. By the time i met her i was already very much in love with her. Of course, meeting her made my love much stronger.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:37 PM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I agree. It is a very debatable subject. I think it just depends on the person. For some people it works, for some people it doesn't.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:38 PM