KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The Unknown

The Unknown
Started by: Crisis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

The Unknown

The Unknown
Russia 2010

The man woke up and looked round the room, it was empty expect for the table next to him. he had a head ache and couldn't remember anything. he stood up and walked over to the table. He heard someone outside, he got up against the wall. A soldier walked pass the door. the man walked through the door and shouted to the soldier "Excuse me!"
the soldier turned and raised his gun "freeze! He slowlu raised his hands up. The soldier raised into the air, his neck cracked then he fell to the floor. The man look at his hands "how did I do that?"
He looked up and saw another soldier running towards him. he looked at his hands again and put his hand out towards the other soldiers gun, it suddenly flew off the ground and into his hands. He pointed at the second soldier and fired, the soldier grabbed his arm and fell to the floor. The man looked up to the sky and dropped the gun. he slowly walked away from the two dead soldiers. He would need to find out who he is, why he has these powers and why the sarmy is after him.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:56 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Looks interesting so far. Are you writing on the fly or are you done but releasing it in parts?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 10:56 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

kewl

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:21 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

yeah its kewl *hint* carry on!!!!!!!

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:11 AM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

The man walked up behind a parked army truck, he peered round the corner and saw the driver walking around. The man stepped back from the truck and raised his hand. The truck suddenly flew up in the air, he moved his hand over towards the driver. The driver turned round and saw the truck fly towards him, he was send into the wall. The man walked over to the remains of the driver, and picked up the key for the truck. He started it and drove towards the gate.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:52 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote