KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Vegas Trip, January, Be There!!!!

Vegas Trip, January, Be There!!!!
Started by: Tied Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Sure, once i turn 21, i can go up there at will pretty much. It's only a 5 or 6 hour drive.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 07:58 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

All the sluts in Vegas are loose...err...I mean slots...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:01 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, here's the way I see it. Linds is going in January whether we like it or not. I'm sure she's going to visit a certain guy or maybe two (please don't kill me linds). Now, it would be nice to meet you folks who are under twenty-one, but to be honest I don't want to go and just hang out with a bunch of teenagers. I want to party. I want to gamble dance and drink. That's the jist of me and it would be nice to do with my buddy Backfire347 or 349 or whatever the hell he calls himself, if he were 21 years old which he ain't until April. So . . . what we do is we start a fund to get linds there cuz I would like to meet her and the other teenagers and hang with them too for a while until it came time to gamble and club and stuff, then we all mix and match, the teens do their thing, the oldies do theirs and we all meet back at the hotel rooms and party!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:01 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I agree, and no offense taken TH wink I plan on knowing you guys for years to come so as long as nobody disappears, we can try and do this more then one time wink

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:02 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the catch? you have to walk around naked upon my command. laughing out loud evil face KIDDING...or am i?
seriously...i am sure we could all get together and arrange something. a lot of hotels offer special group rates.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:02 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Just wait a year and a half, I'll be 21, but by then I plan to be living half way around the world.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:03 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Sounds Awesome smile How much is a plane ticket too vegas?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:03 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

About $300 wink

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:04 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Psh, we could get that together no problem, and i doubt it's even that much, probably more like 200, since you live rather close to nevada in washington.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:05 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well you probly wouldn't have to, since I hope to have a job by then. And hopefully I won't have to pay the bills around my house, my mom and Grandma will do that. Which if that happens, I can get there no problem

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:06 AM
BackFire

Ok then. Well, I'd be all for it.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:07 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

we need to plan a later date.....january is only 3 and a half months away. thats not enough time to plan and get the money together. hows about next summer?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:08 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I think we were planning on april now, thats when i turn 21.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:09 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Oh and TH, your comment about me going to see TWO guys. No I don't think so stick out tongue Just one in mind wink Besides Ken is with Chanel, if that is who you are talking about, which I think it is confused

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:09 AM
BackFire

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
All the sluts in Vegas are loose...err...I mean slots...

Hopefully cheap as well... Just remember, if you see my room a-rocking, dont come a-knocking.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:10 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

we all know who i am with......so linds, is that a no on the catch?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:11 AM
BackFire

I thought you were with you're wife

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:11 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Yeah I can already see RJ having an affair with the lovely BKK shifty

Yeah RJ I think I will pass on that one wink Wouldn't want to interrupt the lovely couple stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:12 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well good, it seems many of us genuinely want to meet and I think that is awesome. If it doesn't happen in Vegas then it will happen some time. I hope when we do it it's in Vegas or somewhere tropical or at an amusement park, just somewhere fun where we can ride roller coasters and stuff.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:13 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

threes company, linds.....we wouldnt mind.

ps: we are just goofing around....or are we?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:14 AM