KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Vegas Trip, January, Be There!!!!

Vegas Trip, January, Be There!!!!
Started by: Tied Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

riding rollercoaster...among other things, for some members of the boards.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:14 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well I know that I want to meet everyone who has been posting in this thread. You guys are like my family, so why shouldn't I try to meet you guys?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:14 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

What is that suppossed to mean BF? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:15 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

*Shrugs* Fear that we are perverts....well...some of us..........ok, just me...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:16 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

you wanna ride the rogue roller coaster?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:17 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I can just imagine getting everyone from KMC together and putting them in the same room, hell even the same building. My goodness there would be a lot of sex going on............

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:17 AM
BackFire

Yeah, i wouldnt be involved.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:18 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

me neither. angel evil face

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:19 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yeah, if you're wife was there with you maybe.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:20 AM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

well..it sounds like you kids will have a lot of funwink

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:20 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

we could make a movie."my big fat kmc orgy."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:25 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

By the way Linds, I was thinking Max all along. Duh, he's the one you truly want. yes So maybe Max buys you a ticket and you both party with everyone then go play some arcade games and stuff with the other and the other teens. But really you'll be making out and stuff and I know this because I was young once. But that was a long time ago, a long . . . . time ago. huh

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:26 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

in a galaxy far far away.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:28 AM
LanceWindu

Hey, don't knock the arcades in Vegas, they have some of the biggest in the world.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:29 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i love arcades.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:29 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I gambled and drank on a cruise once when I was seventeen. International waters baby. I was only a year too young.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:30 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by Tied Hiker
By the way Linds, I was thinking Max all along. Duh, he's the one you truly want. yes So maybe Max buys you a ticket and you both party with everyone then go play some arcade games and stuff with the other and the other teens. But really you'll be making out and stuff and I know this because I was young once. But that was a long time ago, a long . . . . time ago. huh

I suppose the fact that Max isn't quite a teenager anymore is quite irrelavant to you. And Max has already offered to fly me out there later on after I come visit, how serious he was I dunno, but he seemed pretty serious.

Well TH, a long long time ago all teenagers did was makeout. We aren't so innocent anymore angel

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:30 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whoever said I was knocking them? They are so bomb!! I'm just telling it like it is.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:31 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

beer happy

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:32 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
I suppose the fact that Max isn't quite a teenager anymore is quite irrelavant to you. And Max has already offered to fly me out there later on after I come visit, how serious he was I dunno, but he seemed pretty serious.

Well TH, a long long time ago all teenagers did was makeout. We aren't so innocent anymore angel

That's why I said " . . . and stuff." I'm not so shallow Linds. smile

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:34 AM