KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The Wicker Man

The Wicker Man
Started by: Cowboyography

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

The Wicker Man

has anyone seen this old school Christopher Lee Horror. Well its not Horror in the normal since of the word, there is no madman running around slashing people up and there is no ghosts or monsters. Just an Island of wierd folks and a detective thats trying to find a missing girl. The movie has a slow pace and sometimes can bore. However the payoff in the end makes the movie worth watching. This movie has a huge twist that will throw you completely off and make you scratch your head and say WOW I didnt see that coming. And yes Nick Cage has been considering a remake.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 05:00 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I think i've seen it (lol),and Cowboyography is right it is not your usual horror film and the ending stays with you long after the credits have rolled,Sir Christopher Lee is once again excellent in his portrayl as the films bad guy however it is totally different route from his more well known bad guy rolls such as Saurmon,Count Dokuu,Scaramanga and of course Dracula. A must for fans of all psychological horror.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 09:12 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i have yet to see it i dont know if that was the proper wording in the proper order but hey im tired what r u going to do sleep

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 12:16 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote