KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » A.I.

A.I.
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

the use of B&W was smart, especially with that girl in red.
and a VAST moajority likes it. it's a quality film and there's no denying that.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 01:11 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

didnt deny the quality of the acting and so on, it is the film in itself that I found boring

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 04:51 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, acting was pretty bad, and it was boring.
but good

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 04:55 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I agree with tex

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 06:14 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

its a.i you're talking about now?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 07:09 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

AI blowed and sucked at the same time, couldn't wait for it to end.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 07:28 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

twas great

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 07:29 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Was not. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 07:32 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

still have to see it so not sure :s

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2002 06:45 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

it was great, but it suffered from spielberg syndrome, he couldnt decide on whether to make it a dark film or not, and he kept dragging it on, just like minority report, both movies could've ended numberous times. but i liked them both.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2002 07:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RossBond

I Loved Both A.I. and Minority Report-

A.I.- Simply a great film through and through- and although as stated earlier in this thread It could have ended in the pullout with David in the Submarine the final ending was much much darker than most people seem to realize. And was actually the ending scripted by Kubrick in the first place.

Minority Report: Loved the film, took the crown from A.I. as my most watchable film. Once again it could've ended 30 mins earlier and been dark....however it's ending was sufficiently dark as far as I'm concerned to make it a dark film. Perhaps the original final title card would've made it better for some of you-

It was something like- In the next 3 months 600 Murders were commited.

Anyhoo...just a simple opinion.

RossBond

Old Post Sep 30th, 2002 08:22 AM
RossBond is currently offline Click here to Send RossBond a Private Message Find more posts by RossBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fanatos
Artificial Intelligence

The movie is great, but the ending is freaking me out. I watched the DVD just before bedtime and couldn't sleep later. I was thinking about the movie. It really touched me. I don't know why. And this is the only movie that made me feel that way.
I thought I am just inspired and this will end in few days, but it didn't. I am still thinking of the movie, watching it sometimes, listening to the soundtrack, on and on and on...... And I fill stupid if I don't do that regularly. sad
I think I am a huge fan of this movie, especially of Haley Joel Osment.

Thank you. confused

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 05:03 PM
fanatos is currently offline Click here to Send fanatos a Private Message Find more posts by fanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Haley is just superb at acting for his age. He accomplishes what most people twice his age cant lol. A.I. was a superb film, I like spielbergs style; just when you think it ended something else is going on hehe. I agree the acting was very interesting. He played a bot so realistically

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 08:53 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

i just watched A.I and it actually made me cry and i dont cry in many films sad

I could actually Understand what David was going through trying to find his mother.

Loved the ending when his mother said she loved him then she died
later on he died as well.

Must watch film

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:24 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

I have A.I. on dvd. I liked almost everything about it. I fell in love with the teddy right away, though. I will admit that I bought one of the stuffed ones off of ebay for about $50. It talks with the same voice as the one in the movie. It's too cool. smile

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:35 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bunnies = omens
Loves Be-hatch

I think people who dont undestand it, hate it. I liked it, theres many hidden meanings and HJO's acting is superb.
But despite this I had to watch it in 2 parts as i feel asleep (i did watch it late night though) the ending was sad and confusing

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:47 AM
bunnies = omens is currently offline Click here to Send bunnies = omens a Private Message Find more posts by bunnies = omens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

This movie was awesome
Haley was GREAT AS ALWAYS!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:48 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote