KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Gone Huntin'

Gone Huntin'
Started by: DemonicGambit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, Linds, I was just kidding. I know you love bears. I love fishing. That is the only hunting I can handle. I know, I eat burgers and stuff, it's a weird world. Hey.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:25 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I don't liks fishing either erm You just sit there............and wait for a tug on your fishing rod. I don't like sitting still for that long

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:26 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
No I haven't, but I like eating meat so how can I be against hunting?

Hunting is fine as long as it is legal. Also, if the shit went down, hunting skills would be nice to have. But I'd rather fish.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:28 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i killed a doe once.....when i looked into its dying eyes, i cried my ass off.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:29 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I hate this thread I wish th the white would make it disappear

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:30 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by Tied Hiker
Also, if the shit went down, hunting skills would be nice to have.

It is so weird to hear you say that because that is the exact same thing my uncle said when he was trying to convince me to start hunting. I told him I didn't like hunting and he freaked out on me.

LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I don't liks fishing either erm You just sit there............and wait for a tug on your fishing rod. I don't like sitting still for that long

Not if you know where to fish. There's nothing like hiking to a nice pool of water in a desolate sunny place where you can swim, jump off rocks, drink beer, skinny dip, GO FISHING, and smoke some herb.

Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh, i am good at hunting...i was awesome at stalking deer with a bow.....if the shit goes down, i will do it...but now, we have meat at the grocery store.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:31 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
It is so weird to hear you say that because that is the exact same thing my uncle said when he was trying to convince me to start hunting. I told him I didn't like hunting and he freaked out on me.

So, maybe I am your uncle.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:32 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

hunting as a hobby? please...collect stamps if you want a hobby.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:33 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I couldn't kill a mammal, but I have no problem killing a fish for food. I respect the earth and what it has to offer. I could never kill a bear though. Or a whale.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:37 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

what about a sewer rat?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:38 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by Tied Hiker
So, maybe I am your uncle.

roll eyes (sarcastic) You amuse me more then anyone else I know TH laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:39 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
roll eyes (sarcastic) You amuse me more then anyone else I know TH laughing out loud

Maybe we should have kids one day. big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:42 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

linds and th having kids? ok...go for it!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:48 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

can we watch?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:49 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:50 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love when you give me that look.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:54 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

no expression huh

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:02 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

can we help?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:04 AM