KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » why do bandaids smell so bad

why do bandaids smell so bad
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

why do bandaids smell so bad

i have had a bandaid on my pinky for the longest time i mean i keep changint them cause my finger really got messed up with that garag accident but ne way why do they smell so bad after wereing them it smells awful i cant imagine wearing a cast for a long time and smalling my arm after

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 02:06 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i dont sniff them so i wouldnt know stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 02:08 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Yeah I don't think you're supposed to smell bandaids

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 02:09 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I'm stuck on band-aid 'cause band-aids stuck on me!(please log in to view the image)...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:06 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They smell cuz they're gross.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

yeah that makes sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:12 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

it smells bad cuz of the iodine...or was it nvm im sure it was iodine.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:22 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i doubt they use iodine........i was actually watching this one thing about how they are made..........it was strange huh

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:23 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

gee all i know 'bout bandaids is that they stick

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:27 AM
silver_tears

they hurt to get off sad

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:28 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

..where would be with out them? running around with bloody cuts yuck!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 05:14 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

its the medicine.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 05:14 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

..what medicine?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 05:15 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

no medicin in bandaids its the latex,
i dun like bandaids, they usually give me an allergic reaction

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 05:19 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

well im sure youd smell to if you were latched against an open wound, collecting human sweat and all the other nasty things bandaids come in contact with over the weaks. Then again that mat be a step up for some people in the odor department

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i thought there was medicine in them.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:59 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

no they just say that so you'll buy them

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:59 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i knew that.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:02 AM
DeNiro

ne way i got scooby doo bandaides now laughing out loud they r green and got scooby on them all the kids find it funny at school

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 03:50 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote