KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman V?

Batman V?
Started by: gunhead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah like the new Jason vs Freddy movie.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 12:09 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Hardly the same thing Aug. Besides it looks like Batman V will never be made.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 02:44 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

darn! I really liked the cartoons of Batman in the future

Old Post May 24th, 2003 10:06 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Batman & Robin is on right now where I am and this seems a good time as any to ask if there is anyone out here who DOES NOT think this movie is what killed the franchise?

Old Post May 24th, 2003 07:04 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I do, think the other one already did that big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2003 08:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

yeah 3 wasn't that bad it wasn't really too good but loved the riddler and Val Kilmer played a good Wayne.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 08:49 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Val Kilmer was an excellent Bruce Wayne and Jim Carey played the best Riddler since Frank Gorshin in Batman Forever which is my favorite of the four feature films. I do not care for George Clooney's version one bit. And having seen it earlier this afternoon I remain uninspired by it. Alicia Silverstone made a good Batgirl but the rivalry between Batman and Robin in this one(influenced by Poison Ivy) underplayed any real menace from the bad guys.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 09:25 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah Geroge Clooney proved he can play a bad ass in other movies but playing an ass kicking Batman didn't work for him.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 01:20 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Batman and Robin may be the nail in the coffin so to speak. Any new film projects that we have been hearing about all seem to take place long after these four films(Batman Beyond) or undo the movie timeline by going all the way back to the beginning(Batman:Year One).

Old Post May 25th, 2003 05:46 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

yeah they know they can't get Micheal Keaton or it will be bad to add another actor to play an adult batman.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 06:04 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Makes sense.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 12:27 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

This new superman batman movie shouldn't be done.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:07 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Why are they even doing it in the first place?

Old Post May 26th, 2003 02:25 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

$$$$$.they think because Marvel Comics movies are doing great why not DC comics do great.But DC comics have only three good interesting characters Flash,Batman,Green Latern that's all.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 03:20 PM
yerssot

still think Green Lantern is strange

Old Post May 26th, 2003 03:21 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah but not that bad for a DC comic character.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 03:27 PM
yerssot

only read a few of them

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:05 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

The rest sucks.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:09 PM
yerssot

thought so wink

Old Post May 27th, 2003 08:54 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah there all stupid characters the best is of course Batman.

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:14 PM