KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman V?

Batman V?
Started by: gunhead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nV myMovieskill

First off i have to say that Micheal Keaton was the best bruce wayne and batman ever. Batman 1 & 2 were the best the other 2 movies were for 5yr olds ( all the glitter and flashing lights made them horrible kiddy movies). Anyway the next Batman in Batman V WILL BE Christian Bale trust me I know!!! please dont say no its not him cause it will be. Hey if you dont believe me just wait and see. This flick will be directed by Christopher Nolan. Batmans 5 release date is set for July 1, 2005. Director Christopher Nolan has taken over the series and has cast Christian Bale as the Caped Crusader. Nolan and David S. Goyer will co-write the fifth installment, which is said to be based on the script Batman: The Frightening, featuring The Scarecrow as the lead baddie. The movie initially was to be based on Frank Miller's graphic novel Batman: YO, a film-noir-infused, four-issue story written in 1987 and published by DC Comics that detailed Bruce Wayne's first year as Batman, including the self-doubts and blunders he had to overcome in order to emerge as a full-blown crime fighter. Expect more casting news soon, including (maybe) Kurt Russell as Commissioner Gordon(and i not sure about kurt russell as the Comm but im pretty sure hehe.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:26 PM
nV myMovieskill is currently offline Click here to Send nV myMovieskill a Private Message Find more posts by nV myMovieskill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote