KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » True Story plz read

True Story plz read
Started by: -hh-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 11:47 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

BF if I were in labor and there was any kind of religious symbol...I don't care what kind...they better get that crap out of the room cuz the hospital ain't a church, temple, mosque, synagogue or other place of worship so I would not want to see it then...and you can bet I wouldn't go to a religiously affiliated hospital if I could help it.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 11:53 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

I wouldn't care what was in there, they could have any sort of Religeous Symbol or anything with Religeous Significance, I'd just want the baby out as quick and as Alive as possible.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 12:10 PM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

laughing out loud

Why worry about the decorations while in labor anyways?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 12:11 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

decorations? thats sad man. i think it was a catholic church...and i know that alll catholic church's have at least a small cross in each room. like SMALL cross. size of my hand.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 01:45 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I think when you're in labor, you have much more important things to worry about then whats on teh wall. She was absolutely stupid to complain about something so ridiculously trivial. It's not like her baby would have even comprehended the cross, were it somehow born with it's sight working perfectly, which never happens. It would have just seen a shape and probably would have tried to eat it or something.

Religious fanatics need to give it a rest, if she didn't like it, she coulda just ignored it.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 09:55 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

good job bf.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 09:59 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Seriously, I'm an atheist, and if i had to go to the hospital for whatever reason, I would not care about any religious symbol they had, they could have the honest to god jesus christ sitting in the room, and i would not care. All I'd care about is getting cured and going home.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

lol

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:03 PM