KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Jodo Kast and Exar Kun!

Jodo Kast and Exar Kun!
Started by: Jason Horan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Berek

What books are you finding all this information in? I'm really into Star Wars, but dont know anything bout it. So if you could tell me what books could tell me, mainly about Mandalorians, but I would also like to know about the War that happened a Millenia before Episode I. Thanks. big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Berek a Private Message Find more posts by Berek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

I found some assorted pics of Jodo Kast. =o

(please log in to view the image)
^I think this is Boba though. =o

And some comic pics..

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:12 PM
Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

How the hell do you post these without using the attachement. Each time I want to post a scan I cant with the attachement. Please tell me gotwa.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:16 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

They're on sites. stick out tongue

Here's a concept drawing of his shuttle.. possibly large too

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, you need a URL and put it in [IMG] tags.

Cool pic of the ship. Doesn't the name have something like Wolf in it?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:02 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Berek

What books are you finding all this information in? I'm really into Star Wars, but dont know anything bout it. So if you could tell me what books could tell me, mainly about Mandalorians, but I would also like to know about the War that happened a Millenia before Episode I. Thanks.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:12 AM
Click here to Send Berek a Private Message Find more posts by Berek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

I find it from sites and stuff.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:19 AM
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

the best story of the mandalorians is Jango Fett Open Seasons. Its a darkhorse comic in trade paper back now so you can order it at any book store if they don't already have it. Its about how he gets hired, and how he came to be a mandalorian. its pretty f-ing awesome.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 08:04 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

Kast, Jodo

the bounty hunter wore Mandlorian shocktrooper armor, similar to that worn by Boba Fett, although it is unknown if his armor is as modified. Known as a ruthless and cunning bounty hunter, Jodo Kast patterned his own life after Boba Fett, and often let his quarry assume he was the famous bounty hunter. He often got jobs for his resemblance to Fett, when the party posting the bounty wanted Fett's reputation but couldn't afford it. It was Kast who pursued Ponda Baba through Truuzdann. He later teamed up with Puggles Trodd and Zardra when he was approached by Captain Parlan to hunt down Adar Tallon. When Kast took a New Republic bounty to hunt down Jerresk's pirates, he came under the notice of Dengar, who relayed the hunter's impersonation of Boba Fett to Fett himself. Fett, using the alias Sava Brec Madak, hired Kast to hunt down the ficticious Satnik Hiicrop. Hiicrop was none other than Boba Fett, who managed to capture Kast on Nal Hutta some five years after the Battle of Yavin. Fett injected Kast with a neural toxin to disable him, then blew up the building Kast was lying in. (TM, SCRE, EGC, TOD)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

was there anything new presented there? or are you summarizing for us?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 07:45 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

summarizing

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I hate summarizing.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 05:04 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

Whats wrong with summarizing?

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 07:07 AM
Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

good summary. whether REX hates it or not. Hey REX! I have your action figure! big grin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 08:38 PM
Mandalorian

Question Jodo Kast is unimaginative

Jodo Kast used his Mandalorian armour to collect high bounties due to the reputation that Boba Fett earned. After Dengar (Boba Fett's saviour from the Sarlacc in 'Mandalorian Armour' pt 1 of The Bounty Hunter Wars by K.W Jeter (Bantam Books)) told Boba of Jodo's attempt to kill Dengar.
Boba formulated a plan to 'get' Jodo Kast and carried it out with next to no problems. He gave Jodo a chance to live but Jodo is NOT as hardcore as Boba Fett so of course he died.

Jodo Kast is also in a novel of short stories from Bantam Books, Tales From The Empire. It reveals his true name (which I forgot), Jodo Kast is just an alias. He works for the empire in quite a high ranking position. High enough to go around masquerading as the greatest bounty hunter of all time.

Boba Fett would wooop Jodo Kast's @$$ over and over. Boba Fett is only after credits, whereas Jodo Kast is another sucker after power.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 07:17 AM
Click here to Send Mandalorian a Private Message Find more posts by Mandalorian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Exar Kun is by far the greatest sith lord of the golden age (better than Qel Droma, Nadd, Kato, Aleema, etc..), and I think that the only sith greater than him are Palpatine and Vader (not sure about bane)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 05:57 PM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
Exar Kun is by far the greatest sith lord of the golden age (better than Qel Droma, Nadd, Kato, Aleema, etc..), and I think that the only sith greater than him are Palpatine and Vader (not sure about bane)

he also wielded a double bladed saber, ala darth maul.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 08:08 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Warning Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast is rumored to be the son of Montross...for Montross, see Jango fett:Open Seasons comics

Old Post May 8th, 2004 03:53 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Exar Kun sucks! Revan is definelty better!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 8th, 2004 03:54 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Exar kun had a massive double ended (blue) lightsaber.
He froze and destroyed almost the entire the entire republic senate

Old Post May 8th, 2004 04:32 PM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote