KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » look at this pm from G-unit

look at this pm from G-unit
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

look at this pm from G-unit

i got a pm rom a new member today the titel of the pm was u suck

then he added in the pm that u suck u suck dick im like hmmm prolly one of rabbits, eminem/the one, princess, kezie's friedns cause u know that she was a lieable person and i bet all of her friends r just as stupid and iggnorant cause this person sortinaly is and o by the way RAP SUCKS SO DOES 50 CENT AND THE REST OF HIS GAY ASS G-UNIT PALS

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:02 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Alritey then my good pal DeNiro. Im guessing your not a P.I.M.P. then.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:48 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

peobably

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:53 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

yo deniro is that a pic of u in ur sig

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:38 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

no the guy comes out of nowhere and says that to me i hate u know whats but i cant say it or i will get in troubel but ne way no that is not me in that sig i wish it was and if it was what would u think just wonder i look about 1/4 the size of that have many muscel just not to that guys level yet

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:44 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

DeNiro just because some stupidass drone of Rabbit's is back at it, or her, you don't have to start a music war. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:48 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

*angry for D*
Some people are just so rude! miffed

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:07 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

rabbits an ass!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:10 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

but rap sucks so much and BBB2 ur too cool for words

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:11 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Then every music but rap sucks so much. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:12 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

uh....im speachless

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:14 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Just because of that idiot Rabbit, you don't have to try to start a music war DeNiro. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:18 PM
DeNiro

i know i was just expressing my opion and making fun of that 50 cent guys name cause he dissed me so i dissed him back

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:19 PM
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Hym...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:38 PM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

I agree with Deniro, does that guy actually think that in 5 yrs he will even come close to feeling the same way about rap music??

Long Live Rock N Roll!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:39 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Rap's OK in my book.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:42 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

G-Unit said I licked balls in the FvJ DVD cover thread in the horror forum I made.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:54 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

G-unit is a dumbass hate him already

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 02:37 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

g- units tsk tsk what a stupid name and a person. Rap kicks ass but 50 cent sux. g-unit change ur name man ur disgrace to rap. 50 doesn't even write his own lyrics. how embarassing is that. and people think he's great? my ass.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 02:38 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

damn, i wish rabbit would just die already i swear..

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 02:39 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote