KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Scooby Gang

The Scooby Gang
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

The Scooby Gang

Have you guys seen these pics of the Scooby Gang?
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)
Why on earth are they wearing shoddy wigs???

Old Post Apr 11th, 2001 03:48 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I'd heard they were gonna do that. Very disappointing.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2001 03:55 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jellabon

Is this a low-budget movie? I didn't know SMG did those sort of movies.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2001 01:28 AM
jellabon is currently offline Click here to Send jellabon a Private Message Find more posts by jellabon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I hear that it's quite a respectable budget.

I also heard that Scooby was going to be a 100% CGI character. Anyone know if this is true?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2001 09:32 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zed

Yep its true, Scooby is going to be CGI, as studios couldnt find a talking dog, that could act. laughing out loud

But the CGI version of Scooby is going to arrive when they go into post-production as their still filming in Aussie land.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2001 09:06 PM
Zed is currently offline Click here to Send Zed a Private Message Find more posts by Zed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Is the CGI dog gonna have any influence from the cartoon version?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2001 05:46 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

More than likely. Are there any pics of the dog?

It might have been better if they decided to use a cartoon overlay of scooby.....but that would defeat the purpose of the live-action movie...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2001 01:45 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

Regardless of the Budget, unless they do something akin to what they did to the Bradey Bunch and do a mocking Homage to the gang then it will be a complete corruption and destruction of the franchise. As we are on the Scooby gang, personnaly in the second incarnation I like Willow the best on the grounds that she is an effective witch and talented at research oh and gorgeous. As to the original I'd have to stand with Shaggy simply because he was a very good coward, similar to how you always understood Erik in Dungeons and Dragons...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2001 01:54 PM
Zereil is currently offline Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hmmm, stretching the Buffy link a little there to oggle the delightful Alyson Hannigan.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 12:12 PM
Zereil
Scoundrel

Ah remember Xander always reffered to the group as the scooby gang, and besides who says I oggle, whats Ush been saying hmm?...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 03:14 PM
Zereil is currently offline Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-120

Man... I heard about the NEW SCOOBY MOVIE quite a while ago, glad I came here otherwise I woulda forgeten, any1 know hwo close ethey are to being done with production? Ok OK if anyone is thinking... Boy this dude sucks at posting.. I understand but Im sure you guys know about how it is to be new in the comunity!!!

Tim smile

Old Post May 1st, 2001 10:41 AM
D-120 is currently offline Click here to Send D-120 a Private Message Find more posts by D-120 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Sorry Zereil, but I seem to remember that this isn't the first time that Alyson Hannigan's name has come up.

Old Post May 5th, 2001 02:05 PM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

i am a kid from the future telling you everything turned out just fine- the dog loox almost real the gang looks pretty damn close to the cartoon one. it was also a big summer hit!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 11:43 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Man this thread is old!!!
Lol I actually hated the movie thou.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 12:04 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

More like The scooby gang BANG

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:12 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote