KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Gandalf Vs. Dumbledore

Who would win ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Gandalf 16 66.67%
Dumbledore 8 33.33%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gandalf Vs. Dumbledore
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm a huge smart ass and I can't help it. I'm sorry to all I have offended.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:46 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

its all good, baby.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:48 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

wow we helped you quit...thanks th,that is really nice what you said.wish i could have quit with you th...I just started my stop smoking program,I have to pick a quit date,like soon!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:50 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i havent read any harry potter books, maybe he has actually done somthing in one of the books but in the movies he hasnt done a damn thing. gandalf saved existence, defeated a creature of evil darkness, and tapped into magical links of unknown powers. So maybe dumbledore coud take out a troll or somthing,but put him in middle earth and his skills in wizardry wuld be laughable even by a hobbit

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:51 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i havent read any harry potter books, maybe he has actually done somthing in one of the books but in the movies he hasnt done a damn thing. gandalf saved existence, defeated a creature of evil darkness, and tapped into magical links of unknown powers. So maybe dumbledore coud take out a troll or somthing,but put him in middle earth and his skills in wizardry wuld be laughable even by a hobbit

That is funny. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:54 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe, but ill put my money on dumbledore.....he is like yoda, he only uses his powers when he has to.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:00 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

as does gandalf

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:07 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Gandalf has a stick, he could swipe his stick at Dumbledore's ankles and probably break his old ass hip.

Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gandalf does too, but to Dumbledore's credit he has a money pheonix and the books ain't over yet so I'm sure he'll show some crazy shit we haven't seen yet like him in serious action.

Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dumbledore probably gets laid more. He's always hanging out with that one witch chick who turns into a cat. A pussy cat.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:09 AM
jinXed by JaNx

i bet he makes her turn into a cat when they get it on

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:11 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I bet he gets arrested for having sex with harry potter.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:13 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

or gandalf.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:58 AM
BackFire

gandolf doesn't run around with little boys all day long. The only thing gandolf may be accused of is HobbitRape, but that is not nearly as bad as a pedafile

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:59 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

so the kids should be allowed to run free with no supervision?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:01 AM
BackFire

Well if they're so special, why not?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:05 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

but they are still kids. besides, you know that gandalf was doing that little hobbit bilbo....or is it dildo?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:07 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gandolf has a bigger staff.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:11 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

mine is bigger than yours.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:12 AM
jinXed by JaNx

gandalf does some bad ass magic tricks with his staff.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:16 AM