KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Jet Li Films

Jet Li Films
Started by: movie_freak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
movie_freak

Smile Jet Li Films

what are your favourite Jet Li Films??

Mine are
Kiss of the Dragon
The One
Romeo Must Die

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 02:01 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

He's a fine martial artist, it's a shame he makes poor movie desicions, if it werent for this i'd say he could be a lasting action star. He also needs to stay away from wires. I like "the one" thats a great sci/fi flick, and kiss of the dragon is a actually a really good movie with an example of how good his movies could be if he would stay away from wire action

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 02:09 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLICKNAVY
Ultimate Fighter

Fists of Legend is my fav Jet Li flick

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 09:19 AM
FLICKNAVY is currently offline Click here to Send FLICKNAVY a Private Message Find more posts by FLICKNAVY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I think he needs to do better movie, Kiss of Dragon, The One, Romeo Must Die, Cradle 2 da Grave looked real good on the trailers which is why i went to see them but after i did they left me the same, i mean i like his fighting styles but the plot of the movies are weak, ill have to check his japanese films to see if they are any better but to me i liked Lethal Weapon 4 the best, he kicked ass and didnt talk too much.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 11:54 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
ill have to check his japanese films to see if they are any better but to me i liked Lethal Weapon 4 the best, he kicked ass and didnt talk too much.

U mean his chinese films??
If so you should watch "Once upon a time in China" series

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 12:26 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i lost respect for jet li after doing such a horribly despicable movie such as cradle to the grave.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:07 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Lethal Weapon Four. His other hollywood movies were quite pathetic really. In LW4 he kept the cheesy dialogues out and stuck to being the badass that he should be. Particulary enjoyed him clobbering Mel Gibson.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 04:01 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

twin warriors is by far his best movie.....it has michelle yeoh in it also.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 07:34 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

kiss of the dragon was a good movie that diddnt hide its exaggeration

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 10:13 AM
SystemicAnomaly

I like his Chinese films; acctually, I think he acts better in his several early Chinese films.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:18 PM
SystemicAnomaly is currently offline Click here to Send SystemicAnomaly a Private Message Find more posts by SystemicAnomaly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Fist Of Legend is a GReAT MOVIE!. Also my other favorites are Cradle 2 The Grave and Kiss Of The Dragon. There is also another movie comming out in 2004 and Im kinda looking forward to it. Its called *Hero*.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:31 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roberto

you guys havent seen hero,
trust me it make crouching tiger look like gilgi!!!!!

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=roberto

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 12:48 AM
roberto is currently offline Click here to Send roberto a Private Message Find more posts by roberto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Moving to celebs forum.
Moving--moved

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:03 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

fist of legend was his best. All his ghetto licious films are pure trash

'the one' was pretty cool. but there was too much yap yap and not enough boot cramming

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 01:49 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Been thinking *damn where did that smoke come from?!blink*
Since this is discussing is movies I think it should be in Movie Discussion.
moving--moved

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:26 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i heard he his being persued for dragonballZ. All i know is that Jet li needs to start making better career descions or he will fade away. This is a shame he does have a movie screen presence. He should take more risks, maybe take some more english classes so he can have better starring roles. I think kiss of the dragon was the only good jet li movie where he plays a good guy. The one was great because he was such a good bad guy

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:29 PM
SWSsuperfan
THE ULTIMATE SWS FREAK!!!

i liked cradle 2 the grave!

ugh so freekin hott!*drools*

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:43 PM
SWSsuperfan is currently offline Click here to Send SWSsuperfan a Private Message Find more posts by SWSsuperfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWSsuperfan
THE ULTIMATE SWS FREAK!!!

or cradle the grave 2..or whatever

ugh so freekin hott!*drools*

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:44 PM
SWSsuperfan is currently offline Click here to Send SWSsuperfan a Private Message Find more posts by SWSsuperfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

He looked cool as the chinese triad in Lethal Weapon 4, especially when
he uses the AK-47 to kick everyone's ass while protecting his brother.
Hope there's going to be a Lethal Weapon 5. Will there be one?

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 10:29 PM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

he should of done matrix! screw the money it would of helped his career he should of took the offer and been seraph.. allthough seeing keanu fight jet li and not getting his ass kicked would disgust me

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:05 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote