KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Jet Li Films

Jet Li Films
Started by: movie_freak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dirty Vader

A film with Jet Li, Jackie Chan and Michelle Yoah all in the cast would be great.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:35 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GISKA

J have read somevere that there is making a movie with Jet Li and Morgan Freman, it promises to be a very interesting movie.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 08:49 PM
GISKA is currently offline Click here to Send GISKA a Private Message Find more posts by GISKA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kyshe_23
savvy?!

I LOVE JET LI (OR LEE) love

ESP SINCE HE DOES HIS STUNTS AND HE'S A REAL MARTIAL ARTS EXPERT. though i have to be honest, some of his movies aren't that good.

BUT I LOVE THESE:

ONCE UPON A TIME IN CHINA (all of it-series)
KISS OF THE DRAGON
LEATHAL WEAPON 4

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 10:22 AM
kyshe_23 is currently offline Click here to Send kyshe_23 a Private Message Find more posts by kyshe_23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

jet li's american movies are really not that great. and so are jackie chan's. but if you look at both of these actors' film history, the movies they made in hong kong are far more superior in acting and fighting. mostly because they're both comfortable with speaking and understanding their own laguage (jet li's english is way more understandable than jackie's though). and i also think that having difficulty speaking english depletes so much of the emotion out of their acting...

the best one i have to recommend is fists of legend. watch it int he original version though. dubbing sucks.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 12:12 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

i just watched Black Mask on DVD, and he's awesome, as always. I liked him best in HERO, and his older films. The American films he's done...well, i liked them less, altho he's got the moves to compensate...

i am actually looking for the film Bodyguard from Beijing...anyone seen that? i haven't and it irks me....smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 06:50 AM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I have seen Kiss of the Dragon smile It was watchable, which is a step up from many movies of its genre smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 04:10 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote