KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » One of my idols

One of my idols
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

well u can be impressed with me cause i am 100 percent allll nat-tur-ral and always will be. but yess what u said is very very true i couldnt agree more but one thing is unfourtunit that in today pro bodybuilding is all about steroids u cant be a pro without them plain and simple it is sad it should be all natrual i couldnt agree more but look even bak in arnolds day they did em it is sad

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:11 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

all i gotta say steroids=small pen*s

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:11 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by FallingBlue
I never said you cant have both, i was just saying hes ugly physically, im sure he's a pretty cool guy, most muscular ppl are

actually alot of bikers are really nice, it's amazing how different ppl are then what you think

omg a perfect example of this is a guy i know at my gym. he is the prez of hells angels biker gang. he is 285 pounds of pure muscel and has tattoos all over him all over him and a mo hock kinda deal and shit and i have talked to him for a half hour he is the nicest guy and thenices guy tot alk to but i have heard sotries of him that have been really creepy and some bad shit but till when he is being like he is to me he is relaly cool

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:14 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah if you use steroids your illagitament. Im more about conditioning than body building though. Keeping every muscle in perfect harmony with each other. This is some hard shit to do. No one did it better than bruce lee, or atleast people that are well known.

not only does steroids give you a small wanker, as stated above but the most harmfull out of the bad full of negayives you contrive from steroids is heart disease, this means you cant have sex or even whack the weasle or you could could have a heart attack during both. How embarrasing would that be to be found dead with your pants down in a puddle of your own spluge with your small wanker in plain view

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

bruce lee had zero percent bodyfat that is unhealthy i mean he was actully ar zero percent at one time but ne way i got countless friends on sauce and they r just fine people u have been doing roids for many years so dont let roids be like this atomatic drug that will kill u and make ur penis small cause it doesnt in some cases yes but not all so i mean u just got to be around them to understand them fully

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx

thats a myth about bruce lee having zero body fat. Doctors always said he was as healthy as possible. atleast on all the reasearch i've done on him thats what i found.

It may be true that steroids dont cause penis shrinkage in every case, but is the risk worth it? you do roids for a couple years and your gaurenteed liver damage, thats a fact. i'd rather have a smaller wanker than liver damage. but just because these muscle heads have small penises doesnt mean im gonna Fu*k with them.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:36 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

hahaha naw if i got into a argument with one of them i would only feel safe in a armour truck then it would be a fair fight

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:19 PM
ddenmortas
Restricted

Account Restricted

drug test

sdsdsdsdsdsdsd

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 08:18 AM
ddenmortas is currently offline Click here to Send ddenmortas a Private Message Find more posts by ddenmortas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote