KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Pay It Forward....Should have gotten 4 stars, not 2.

Pay It Forward....Should have gotten 4 stars, not 2.
Started by: mattie25d

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mattie25d

Pay It Forward....Should have gotten 4 stars, not 2.

I am not a person who cries at movies. Except for the Titanic and this movie Pay It Forward. Talk about a real tear jerker. What do you think? Haven't seen it yet? Make sure you do.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2001 05:31 AM
mattie25d is currently offline Click here to Send mattie25d a Private Message Find more posts by mattie25d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ki-Adi Gallia

I just saw it, and it was so awesome! My family didn't like the ending, but I thought it was necessary to the impact of the film. Do you agree?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 06:42 PM
Ki-Adi Gallia is currently offline Click here to Send Ki-Adi Gallia a Private Message Find more posts by Ki-Adi Gallia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

this is one of the worst movies of all time ,god this movie sucked .it had the typical story ,everyone with this huge problem either alcohol ,drugs ,abused etc. they couldnt show what real pain is they had to verbalize everything which made every problem less realistic ,a real troubled person doesnt expres their problems .. this movie really just sucked and i thought the boy dying was hilarious ,no one would care if a real person died ,there wouldnt be this big group of people crying over their death

Old Post Feb 4th, 2002 08:28 AM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

It was good until the ending. The boys death was COMPLETELY unessisary. It had nothing to do with his "pay it forward" theory. Why did he have to die to make an impact on everyone?

And the last shot of the movie where they all line up for blocks and blocks with their candles is ripped off from "Field of Dreams" when you see the cars lining up for miles.

This movie was a waste of three talanted actors (Spacey, Osmand, and Hunt)

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 4th, 2002 07:50 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote