KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ten Year Reunions

Ten Year Reunions
Started by: Tied Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ten Year Reunions

Mine was cool. I was nervous as hell at first, but once the music started and the bar opened, it was like another highschool party. Only everyone was there and everyone was having a real good time.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:26 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didnt go to mine.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:33 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you regret not going?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:39 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

HELL NO.....i would have gotten in like 10 fistfights.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:44 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:47 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i had a lot of runins with bullies when i was in school.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:50 AM
LanceWindu

I'll never have one.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:51 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

never have one what?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:52 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

You'll never have an orgasm?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

a non blow up woman?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:57 AM
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
never have one what?

*looks at thread name*

*smacks RJ upside the head*

DUH!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:59 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

youll never have a ten year reunion? just say it and save us a lot of grief.....
ps: i would be the last person you would ever smack.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:04 AM
LanceWindu

Nope, no reunion for me. I dropped out after my sophmore year.

PS: Sorry for smacking your head. I meant to smack your ass.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:09 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

get your ged....it is easy, i got mine....i aced it......only bkk can touch my ass...linds can too, but i am apparently not her type.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:12 AM
LanceWindu

I'm planning on getting my GED, but no matter what I don't want to go to a reunion, why go to a place you struggled for so long to get out of and see people that wouldn't give you the time of day when you were in school with them.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:21 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

All I know is that when the reunion started, it was all about having a good time and partying together. Bull shit from the past was put on hold or forgotton for the night.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:29 AM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

I had to plan my ten year and most of the @sses I went to school with didn't even show up. I was so pissed. Like it's easy trying to make arrangements to have a reunion in a place you haven't lived in for six years.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:20 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

still in school

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:23 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

hate school

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:23 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

how much longer is your sentencewink

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:48 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote