KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » i have a theory..

i have a theory..
Started by: clispin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
clispin

Warning i have a theory..

about life after death. You know how most people say you die and thats it...well I think thats a load of rubbish for this reason...
if you think about it we are not just skin and bones...We have thoughts and feelings and our personalities define us form everyone else...what happens to that? If you just die then where would that leave your soul (if you can call it that)?
I think that you come back...like reincarnation...as something or someone else, but if you were murdered or did something unbelieveable...if you've got unfinishded business or whatever, then you come back as a ghost and your soul never leaves.

what dya think?

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:19 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i don't know...that sounds alot like some religion i heard of...which is against my relgion

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:21 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

Yes, I guess it all depends on your belief system.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:23 PM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

hmmm....I dont know its just always bugged me. no offence to anyone.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:23 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

none taken

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:24 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

cool

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:56 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Considering the possibility of reincarnation, why don' t we remember us our past lives? Suppose that we come back, then there should be a reason for it like changing certain things or getting a second chance to live your life all over again. But without memories, what stops us from doing things exactly the same?

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 02:17 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

hmmmmm.....this is what confuses me.. I mean supposed "psychics" hypnotise poeple who start to talk about thier past lives, but you cant believe it until you've witnessesd it first hand and not on the tele etc.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 02:58 PM