KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- Zion play thread.

USH'S MATRIX GAME- Zion play thread.
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

Rade steps out of the ship and heads to help the otehr 2 with the fixing for now.

(does he know anybody in zion?..friends..anyone)

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:28 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Note: Yes, do we know anybody? do we have families, friends, or are we desirous of spending as much time freeing minds as possible?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 09:03 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Mors, my character, has a family. A wife named Scarlet, and a kid named Eros.)

Mors stomps out of the ship, tired and weary from the long ride back to Zion. Usually when he walks inside the Matrix, he has one hand on his sword hilt, no matter what type of blade it is. The habit had become so bad that he would start trying to grip it and look down to do it, only then remembering that it wasn't there.

"Having trouble with you door again, Cloud?" Mors asks with a chuckle, walking by, and then turning to walk with him. The boy was good, but still had much to learn. "So, where are you headed then?"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 10:42 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Errr, you can have any background you like in Zion, really. So long as it isn't going to have a drastic effect on gameplay!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 12:38 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

No, really? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:32 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*twisting ratchet* almost got it... *gives one final twist to feel the motor shift into his arm* There, got it...oh, wow, this really IS messed up...Its a good thing we went for this now...*sets motor down, then takes inventory of parts* Alright, well, if anyone needs me, i'll be at the Zion maintenance bay, seeing if i can get replacements for these parts *motions to dismantled engine on floor*...Hey, Dexx, you wanna see if you can find a Type 9 electro-rachet? I'll need one if i'm to fix the gyroscopic servos on this side of the ship, as well as the capicitors in charge of movement to the starboard side. If anyone needs me, you know where to find me... *walks out of engine room*

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 03:57 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I guess me and Cloud are going to see Neo...ya know?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 03:59 AM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

(it's not Dexx, it's Rade wink )

Hephaestus stretches his arms as he walks off of the ship. "I'm so damn tired..."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:15 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

(note: i knew that...no i didnt. i cant remember everyones name, it would be easier if it were your name or title or something...)

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:27 AM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

( laughing out loud I've gotta come up with a nick for me...nobody wants to write Hephaestus every time they address me...)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:43 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

(well...you can call me grand amster, if you like titles...or..supreme praetor stick out tongue)
Alright then...
"i'll drop by later to help" says Rade heading to talk to some of his friends, to find out what's been happening while he was missing...
(where do i head..a bar or something?)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:53 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

(Do they have bars in Zion? confused )

"So, what's up, Rade?" Hephaestus asks, walking up to the more experienced warrior.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 06:21 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I would imagine people call you Heff, Zink! Page three of the character creation thread has a handy list of players and their names.

I would imagine there are bars, yes!

Ok, you crawly bum lick Neo go-seers! Neo is currently being mobbed by throngs on the way to his room. Many of them are giving him stories of woe that they want him to promise to do something about- all he can do is vaguely promise to help.

Public Information Announcement

Today's tactical combat lecture is being kindly given by recently returned Captain Dallas of the Shahazarad. The subject of the lecture is:

"Agents- a Survival Guide."

The lecture begins in one hour in the meeting area by the Temple.

(Ariadne doesn't mind if you guys leave to go- right now all she is doing is cataloguing parts for easy reference later, the dull part of the procedure)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 12:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Vim walks to the elevator, and goes to the same floor he always has everytime he's come back. The ... thirteenth. He knew something was odd about the number, but he couldn't remember. As he gets off the elevator he sees Cypher, the traitor! At first Vim panics, then he realizes that it is only a look-alike. Still just the sight of someone looking the same way... Vim gets off the elevator, thinking why would anyone want to look that way. Then he remembers someone else, Bane, he looks like a bit like Cypher, too, Vim thought. He opens the door, lights hum to life, and throws his stuff on the futon like couch thing. He practically runs to the bathroom! Then after washing his hands an face, he stares into the mirror, tries to make his hair as much like Neo's as possible, of course if Dallas ever found out how much he idolized Neo, he would probably be thrown off the ship!
Vim throws on some decent enough clothes, and hits the Zion "night" scene!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:40 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

"Give me some tequila, bartender..." Heff says when he reaches the bar. "Make it quick, I need to get to that tutorial about those FBI agents...er...Agents..."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:53 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*walking into engine room, parts in his arms* I got the parts, despite the fact that the Neb is needing some of these same parts...*places parts off to side, out of the way of Ariadne and her inventory* Do you need any other help before i go to the Temple meeting? If not...

(*Note: Wheres the Temple? is it here, or on another thread?*)

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:23 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Hello Araidne, Hello Coeus, sorry i overslept, whats up??"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 07:32 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"I'm off to the temple Ariadne, Coeus, Burn and I assume I'll find Rade there. If anyone wants to share a lift tell me now"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 08:16 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Mors forces his way to the front of the throng and hollers to the people persuing Neo.

"People, people! This man must be very weary, even if he is The One! Give him his space! He will help you as he can within time, but now is not that time!" He puts himself between Neo and the crowd, repeating his message a few times in his loudest tone. He then turns to Neo.

"Welcome to Zion, kid," Mors says. "Sorry about the throng, but it is exciting if you are The One. I'm not sure what to believe, but I have not heard yet of your adventures with the Nebuchadnezzar. Apparently you did something extraordinary..."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 08:21 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"count me in"
Follows Fire

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 08:24 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote