KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- Zion play thread.

USH'S MATRIX GAME- Zion play thread.
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « First ... « 49 50 [51]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

San thinks on that one for a moment before replying. "Yeah, that's about right. Sometimes there's one hell of a price for it, though..."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 04:47 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Normality is a lie, there is only weirdness," Ares says, downing another pint relatively quickly.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 02:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"You should be writing fortune cookies, Ares."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 02:48 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Berserker remarks on San's comment about fighting smart, "I honestly didn't know that you had to think while fighting. I mostly just try and hit the person enough to put them down before they do the same to me."

He cracks a smile as he makes a stabbing motion over and over.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 05:17 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Hah." San replies to Berserker. "And any fortune cookies he made would say things along the lines of 'shoot first, ask questions later'."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 06:42 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Or Shot first, shoot second, and then shoot again just in case you still see something moving," Berserker takes a swig.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 06:44 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"And don't forget that classic "Don't let youself get surrounded by giant robotic spidery things when you only have a gun"" Cloud jokes.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 06:47 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"No, I don't think Ares would write that one," Hawk replies to Cloud.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:47 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"More like 'screw common sense, I'm getting right in the middle of the fight!'"

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 02:24 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"I like that one and fits us very well."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 02:29 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Oh, I'd certainly agree."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 04:29 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Hawk gets another drink and sits back down. "So, apparently you guys will be getting a new ship soon?"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 04:44 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Seems that way. It won't be the Percy, though..." San says, a bit gloomily while taking another sip of her drink.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 04:49 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Well you're still alive, right? That's got to count for something. Ship's just a ship." He adds into his glass, "pretty small ship, too."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 04:51 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Only because of sheer luck...seems that all of the bad luck I've had in the past was just so I'd actually have some good luck when I really needed it. And hey, there's scrapes we've been in that we wouldn't have gotten out of if the Percy was the size of the Shez..."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 04:57 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"Supposedly the new ship will be a prototype, wonder if we'll have any cool sentinal busting equipment on board?" Cloud ponders to no-one in particular.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 07:50 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Hah, I hope so. With any luck we'll never get into that sort of mess again, though..."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 02:43 AM
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Barbarossa, waking violently from a dream, idly ponders:
How I keep finding myself in such situations, I'll never know....

"Damn you Murphy. Damn you, and your law." He states aloud.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 05:36 PM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

bump

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 04:25 PM
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

THREAD DIGGER!

This Pic is a few years old now, but I thought you guys would appreciate it. Sorry for neglecting to let you all revel in it's awesomeness for so long. <3

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 01:15 PM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote