KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Omg

Omg
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carnage713

wut do u look like

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:39 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

What do you think I look like?

just guess...

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:42 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

like candycorn?

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:12 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by CandyKoRn
I thought the same silver, Then I grew up and saw the world for what it really is..

Death some how seemed better than life...

just my opinion.

I couldn't agree with that statement more, but you will notice that I am still here so obviously I didn't go kill myself wink

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:15 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

quote:
Originally posted by 113
like candycorn?

hahhahahaha

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:18 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

harhar.. Well.. No, I don't look like Candycorn..

stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:24 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
i love my life and would never consider harming myself........u can call me naive and such saying that things are good when there is so much pain and such.........................
but life without struggle is not really life..........i mean suicide is the ultimate decision and would you like to make that decision when you are depressed or whatever.
we all feel bad at times but theres no reason to kill urself.......ur actually making people around you feel worse

well their are different states/kinds of depression, and these are actually clinically proven mental illnesses, people are not just "struggling" there's something that mentally makes them depressed. And sometimes this can lead to suicide. Hopelessness is a big factor that contributes to a person being depressed. Manic depression(Bipolar disease) can send a person into a huge pithole and if they reac han ultimate low they have suicidal thoughts.

...there's a difference between feeling bad at times and being depressed. People who commit suicide shouldn't just be thrown into on big catergory of people, they all do it for different reasons and they don't just do it because of a "bad day."

..and i agree with CandyKorn when she said that she didn't agree with the statement of "people who commit suicide are selfish."

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:34 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

hows about cotton candy...you look like that?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

lol.. slightly.. my hair does stick out tongue lol.. only sometimes...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:37 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like your hair, its puffy and cute....dont change it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:39 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

lol... Thanks... you've seen my pic?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:40 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yup.....very pretty.....seen mine?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:47 AM
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

nope

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:52 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

here it is...i am the one with the glasses.....

Attachment: lisas wedding.jpg
This has been downloaded 17 time(s).

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

heres another.....

Attachment: john precioso.jpg
This has been downloaded 17 time(s).

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:57 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

shit...that one is kinda fuzzy...sorry.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:58 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

damn i am a hottie. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 06:04 AM