KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Warning!

Warning!
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Warning Warning!

Here are some funny warning labels from various products:

On the "CycleAware" helmet-mounted mirror: "Remember: Objects in the mirror are actually behind you."

On a large folding cardboard sunshade for car windscreens: "Do not attempt to operate vehicle with sunshade in place."

On a car lock which loops around both the clutch pedal and the steering wheel: "Warning - Remove lock before driving."

In the instructions for a Korean kitchen knife: "Keep out of children."

On a packet of juggling balls: "This product contains small granules under 3 millimeters. Not suitable for children under the age of 14 years in Europe or 8 years in the USA."

On a packet of Nytol sleeping tablets: "Warning: may cause drowsiness."

On a packet of peanuts served on an internal flight in China (written in both English and Chinese): "Open packet and eat contents."

On 500g packets of Sainsbury's peanuts: "Contains nuts."

Seen on a camera: "This camera only works when there is film inside."

On a bottle of flavored milk drink: "After opening, keep upright."

On a Rowenta iron: "Warning! Never iron clothes on the body!"

On a can of windscreen de-icing spray: "Spray works in sub-zero temperatures."

On a can of insect spray: "Kills all kinds of insects! Warning: This spray is harmful to bees."

A different brand of insect spray: "Kills flies, wasps, mosquitoes, midges, and other flying insects. Not tested on animals."

On an ocean buoy for determining the position of submarines: "Protect from seawater."

On a Halloween Batman costume: "This cape does not give the wearer the ability to fly."

Add some that you know as well...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:01 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i have a thread about this big grin
i already posted tons in there big grin

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:01 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Well aren't we great?

Not like I knew you had a thread about this...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:04 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

not like i care at the least big grin
and yes we are great happy

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:09 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

I liked the first....

On the "CycleAware" helmet-mounted mirror: "Remember: Objects in the mirror are actually behind you."

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:19 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

the Batman one cracks me up.....

Mostly because at one stage in my life, i could relate to it..... stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 08:56 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

laughing out loud

That one reminds me of this video from America's Funniest Home Video's where a little kid is dressed as Superman for Halloween and he jumps off the coffee table thinking he could fly and he belly floped the ground.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 08:58 AM
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Ow....

Bellyflops are bad enough in the water.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 09:05 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It seriously looked like it hurt, but I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 09:11 AM