KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » villins

villins
Started by: lesner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lesner

Barf villins

what villians will be in part 2. smile big grin

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:07 AM
lesner is currently offline Click here to Send lesner a Private Message Find more posts by lesner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

It's just Doc Ock as the major one. Sam has said he only wants one villan per movie.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 09:18 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
agentsmith114

one villain per movie

i think there should only be villain per movie, unless your gonna have spider-man vs the sinister six or something like that

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:42 PM
agentsmith114 is currently offline Click here to Send agentsmith114 a Private Message Find more posts by agentsmith114 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I thought the lizard was in S2 as well.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 04:10 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
agentsmith114

S-man 2

i dont think lizard is supposed to be in s-man 2, even though i saw on killermovies.com that he may have been. (sam neil as curt conners?) i just hope they dont kill off doc ock in s-man 2. (he was alive for a while in the comics.)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 09:07 PM
agentsmith114 is currently offline Click here to Send agentsmith114 a Private Message Find more posts by agentsmith114 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThePunisher
I Punish the Evil

i think they are gonna kill Doc Ock, just cause. They need to kill the villian or else all of those really big spiderman fans will get sadsad. Killing the villians make all of us villian fans sadsad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 11:37 PM
ThePunisher is currently offline Click here to Send ThePunisher a Private Message Find more posts by ThePunisher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
agentsmith114

spider-man villains

true miffed

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 10:05 PM
ThePunisher
I Punish the Evil

thats the only way those movie executives know how to think sometimes *waves fist in anger*

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:40 AM
ThePunisher is currently offline Click here to Send ThePunisher a Private Message Find more posts by ThePunisher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krazymoe
War Machine ! YEAH YEAH

as for the Lizard... I could see it for SM3. In the first film Peter mentions Dr. Connors at the lab. Maybe a brief cameo in SM2 featuring Curt... then we'd have a great build up the the Lizard in 3.

As for killing Doc Ock.... I think that would be a mistake. He's never actually died in the comics. I'd like it to stay true to the origins. Leave him in jail, or in a coma at the end. Beaten... but alive.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:20 PM
krazymoe is currently offline Click here to Send krazymoe a Private Message Find more posts by krazymoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

There is a rumor that Curt Conners will change at the end of the second and the third will pick up from there, but there is another rumor that Harry Osborn as the Green Goblin will be in the third.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 11:53 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

Kraven should be in the third!

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:34 PM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

lizard and black cat

the lizard will make a cameo and there will also be the black cat who should start off bad then fall in love with spiderman - bye bye mary jane

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:36 PM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote