KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Hey!! A new story!!!!

Hey!! A new story!!!!
Started by: Aimz Radcliffe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

"Immobulous" Hemione said and pointed her wand at Harry, he was instantly made to lay still, Madam Pomfrey put him back on the bed then layed him down. " Oh Harry, im sorry for doing that but you should really lay still, that curse Malfoy hit you with was powerful and not to mention illegal". " Why are you looking at me like that dont you remember being put in the crutacious curse by Malfoy, after you beat Slytherin in quidditch yesterday" Hermione exclaimed.
Harry finally began to remember.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 05:00 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aimz Radcliffe

dat's gd!! betta den ic ould do!

Just luv that line! shame Malfoy!
Oh and don't try an take my Hunni purr-lease!
Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 06:10 AM
Aimz Radcliffe is currently offline Click here to Send Aimz Radcliffe a Private Message Find more posts by Aimz Radcliffe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aimz Radcliffe

and same wif yrs

Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 06:11 AM
Aimz Radcliffe is currently offline Click here to Send Aimz Radcliffe a Private Message Find more posts by Aimz Radcliffe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

thanx but ur beta by far

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 07:59 AM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aimz Radcliffe

He had made Malfoy extreamly jeleous for winning.....and not to mention he got awarded a very new broomstick......

"Look i don't have time to talk.....Hermione get rid of this curse you have put on me...My mum needs me...what if it's my dad or - or Sirius, yes! that's it Sirius might want to talk to me"
"Oh Harry, don't be so paranoid (sp) Sirius, Sirius has well...he's gone Harry".
Harry took a deep breath.
He just knew that Hermione wouldn't take off this curse unless there was a good reason.
"Erm...Hermione i think someone's hurt...i need to go see, take the curse off me"Harry lied.
"Oh dear...right then....imbobelous incantarcti"
Harry Jogged out the door.
He didn't know where he was going, but all he knew is that he need to dream again...and fast.
"Oy Potter, look what i got"Malfoy showed off behind him.
"It's a dreamem ball, newest addition.
Harry had now turned around and his complete attention was on the dremem ball.
"Yea i know Potter, does look a bit to expensive for you doesn't it?"
"I - i'll give you my brromstick," Harry said in a rush.
"Nah Potter, i know what you want it for, pitty you didn't hang around with me aye? instead you hang around with these losers"
Ron imediatly pointed his wand at Malfoys face.

Malfoy let out a fake laugh "You better watch what you do with that Weasly, you don't want it to back fire again....So Potter, how about we check out that dream you had?".

Harry thought about this.
He didn't expect to go with Malfoy, but he had no other choce.
He took one last look at his friends, and with a push of a botton, he was back in his dream with Draco....

Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 06:41 AM
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

hey....i've been reading and im confused....how did they get to hogwarts so suddenly adn if they r nit there then how did Madam Promfrey and Malfoy get ther...plz pm me with the answer...thx

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 08:29 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Harry woke up in darkness.

"Aggh!" he said, waving a hand in front of his eyes. However, he could not see it. Panicked, he stared wildly around, and a strip of light, emanating from underneath the door, assured him that he had not gone blind.

Careful not to touch anything, he groped his way to the door and opened it; a nighttime candlelit Hogwarts hallway greeted him. He recognized the hallway as the corridor leading to the hospital wing, as he had visited here so many times before. Harry was no stranger to injury, as it was bound to happen to anyone in the magical world.

He checked his watch: It was nearly midnight. Ron and Hermione were supposedly asleep up in the common room.
Harry debated whether to go back to Gryffindor tower to his four-poster bed or to stay here; if he was caught out in the corridors at near midnight, most likely by Filch, he would be in serious trouble indeed.

However, the prospect of a warm bed and awakening to his friends won over another night spent in the hospital wing.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:06 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Oops, I didn't see the second page! Damn! embarrasmentembarrasment

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:02 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

contine...

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:42 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote