KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Marilyn Manson..

Marilyn Manson..
Started by: shadow_angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PINBALL

I hate him hes just a freak trying to get attention by doing weird things and the way he looks just gives you the creeps

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:21 AM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nebri

well i have listend manson for a long time through periods of my own life that has had some relivancy.
his lyrics are profound and sometimes very in the face attitude.
i prefure the song nobodies as it is powerfull and i think because he expresses himself through music and art , it fritend peeps who not willing to exept the out of the ordinary.
overall i think manson has proved that society is still in the dark ages!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 11:47 AM
nebri is currently offline Click here to Send nebri a Private Message Find more posts by nebri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKangarooster

i think shit loafs of bands did that long time ago and are still doing it but not everyone goes around spreading rumours or tekkin it up the batty and then goin on tv to show it around. thats just sjubid

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 07:47 AM
TheKangarooster is currently offline Click here to Send TheKangarooster a Private Message Find more posts by TheKangarooster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PINBALL
I hate him hes just a freak trying to get attention by doing weird things and the way he looks just gives you the creeps

The way he looks shoudn't be judged & it's not important the way he looks.

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:02 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

New Manson album, Born Villain (May 1, 2012).

quote:
"...I think this is our best work so far... It's kind of like a little more of a punk rock Mechanical Animals without sounding too pretentious."

Twiggy Ramirez

And an interesting did-bit: Johnny Depp to Appear. I hope he doesn't cause the song to suck.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 03:16 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

A quick YouTube search discovered a couple new songs...

That one's not too bad.. hopefully it'll grow on me.

That one's not bad either. I'm liking it okay, I think, from my first impression at least. I'm not exactly blown away, though.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 07:19 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I'm think Manson is OK. I really like many of his singles, but most of his non-singles are boring as shit and sound a bit like non-singles of Nine Inch Nails (which I don't like). I saw Manson live once and was kind of disappointed. It was fun because of his antics, but his sound quality live was not too great. The venue was one that doesn't always do loud music justice, but other bands that I have seen there made it work well enough (like Serj Tankian and Avenged Sevenfold).

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 07:41 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

I have mixed feelings about Manson, myself. I think his lyrics are either brilliant, kind of clever, or repetitive, immature, and annoying. But overall I find him rather addictive and I find myself listening to him over and over again. I like Twiggy Ramirez's work, but I'd really like to hear some more John-5/Manson material. That dude is a killer guitarist (I really like his solo/instrumental material) and I think they came up with some great songs together. For example...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:45 PM
Patient_Leech

Oh, snap. New video. Viewer Discretion is advised...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 12:41 AM
juggernaut94
You don't say?

I don't know why I used to crush on Marilyn Manson. Grew out of it. But I do listen to them occasionally. The music isn't too bad.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2012 11:42 PM
juggernaut94 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut94 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

I think I need to start lowering my expectations for the new album.. then i'll probably like it more. I liked the last album, but it was far from perfect.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 02:08 PM
juggernaut94
You don't say?

Bloody hell, they're releasing a new album?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 08:10 AM
juggernaut94 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut94 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

I have mixed feelings about the new album. Some good songs, some that grew on me a little, and quite a few mediocre at best ones. I guess it's pretty much what I expected. Manson really needs to revamp his style. The title track "Born Villain" is really cool, though.

Old Post May 9th, 2012 02:17 AM
Patient_Leech

New album Heaven Upside Down...

...when the f#ck is the thing coming out??

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 06:41 PM
Patient_Leech

New Manson finally leaked. It comes out October 6th, I think.

What I've been able to listen to so far is pretty gloriously irreverent.. laughing out loud

Song titles like "Say10," "JE$U$ CRI$I$," "Revelation #12."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 02:08 PM