KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » General Fiction Discussion

General Fiction Discussion
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (139): « First ... « 132 133 [134] 135 136 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

What parts didn't you like? The bits where Rianna kicked Galder's ass? stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:41 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No, I just felt that the whole thing was a little...lackluster. Not my best writing.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Rex, will there be another competition any time soon? smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 03:32 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I...have no idea! eek!

Meanwhile, in an effort to cheer up Lana from her recent problems with hospital doctors not being from Gallifrey, I wrote her a short story about our insane characters from The Starkiller. It can be found HERE, The Psycho Brigade.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jan 10th, 2007 at 06:57 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 06:55 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
No, I just felt that the whole thing was a little...lackluster. Not my best writing.

Needs more Dak. That makes everything better. stick out tongue

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 07:15 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I...have no idea! eek!

Meanwhile, in an effort to cheer up Lana from her recent problems with hospital doctors not being from Gallifrey, I wrote her a short story about our insane characters from The Starkiller. It can be found HERE, The Psycho Brigade.

It definitely succeeded in its purpose laughing out loud

Thanks stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 05:06 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Lana smells. stick out tongue

Boom!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Last edited by Trickster on Jan 18th, 2007 at 05:21 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 05:17 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

*smacks*

stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 05:47 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Needs more Dak. That makes everything better. stick out tongue
No like I said more Xavier wink

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 07:05 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Originally posted by Lana
*smacks*

stick out tongue

*steals shoes*

Ha! No ammo for you!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 12:02 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Now that is just not fair.

Good luck with that though, I have lots of shoes.

That, and I throw anything that's nearby stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 01:18 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I didn't limit the number of shoes I'd stolen... I suggest you take a look at your feet. Bet you're surprised by the lack of shoes. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:08 PM
Peach
mordrem

So what are these, then? Holograms that feel like shoes?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:25 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

confused I'm not sure how you managed to guess that, but you're right.

The plus side, of course, is that they don't hurt people when you throw them.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:39 PM
Dusty

laughing

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 11:02 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Well, this place seems a bit desolate. Thought I'd share my plans for writing this month. I'm planning on writing:
The Matrix: Hot Ice - I'm going to write up the training mission we had this month, re-live the fun memories of Team Percy whooping Team Shez's butts around the place.
Peter Stryker 005: Dragonfire - Also, planning on writing up the next two chapters here, I meant to do it a couple of weeks ago, but got delayed.

Star Trek: Pioneer - This has been delayed, as I still need to do a bit more research, and there's a lot of research to do in the Star Trek universe. I'm also trying to decide what plot to go with, I've several ideas to go with the crew of the Pioneer, maybe start with what would chronologically be the second story and then go from there.

And also, an idea that hit me in bed last night when I couldn't sleep:
J-day: The diary of a survivior - I watched some TV show by Chris Ryan a couple of years back where he explained how to survive nuclear fallout, and in bed the other night I thought that my Uni room had a perfect place to survive, without having to go into the trouble he went to. The story will be somewhat of a first for me, written from a first point perspective, in a diary format. It'll be about an un-named student, who remembers that show when a nuclear bomb goes off in a nearby city and manages to setup a small fallout shelter, writing his thoughts and information down day by day in a diary.

Also, Rex...when the hell are we going to have another short story competition!

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:37 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
The Matrix: Hot Ice - I'm going to write up the training mission we had this month, re-live the fun memories of Team Percy whooping Team Shez's butts around the place.

we kicked ass.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 04:27 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Lana
we kicked ass.
Imagine if I was there to help more stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 04:49 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, I have no idea about that competition. I've been busy, and I haven't seen much interest expressed. I'll get working on it, if there's interest.

Meanwhile, I need to start posting SK2 again.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 07:13 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Oh, I have no idea about that competition. I've been busy, and I haven't seen much interest expressed. I'll get working on it, if there's interest.

Meanwhile, I need to start posting SK2 again.
I already told you I would be in it

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 06:59 PM